Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
I'm interested in taking Dubrovnik but if the first team travels it will be a close game.
The players from Kosterna did't get money last couple month, so my opinion is that the players from NK Kosterna will bet on own lost today against Dubrovnik... only one game and the winer goes to the next round, I don't see Kosterna in next round (I hope that I will not defrag)

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
@ benitrinity ... you wouldn`t know do they or how much they get for advancing to next cup stage in croatia ? i am just wondering , what would be better , to win it or fix it
When I was playing soccer we only get money for the championship and nothing for the games in the cup, don't think anything has changed

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
When I was playing soccer we only get money for the championship and nothing for the games in the cup, don't think anything has changed
only thing , if it is significant amout to club, than boss could say for motivations - you win this one , we get money , we pay you ...

there is another interesting game tonight in bolivia...

i don`t like south america but this is what i find :
there is two things why blooming could win... there is some kind of anniversary for santa cruz (home team city), i would persume in south america, you wouldn’t`t spoil an occasion and other thing last 9 games between these two won by who ever was at home , sounds like 3for3 ..
but other than that , no injuries potosi (away team) does better this season , + some changes expected in blooming side ...

http://translate.google.com/translat...ura-33120.html

http://translate.google.com/translat...2F140923204110

so no particular reason than those two why so much odds drop....

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
Boos went to prison because he attacked journalists yesterday
haha almost every second owner of eastern europen clubs is in prison or on a runner from low enforcers all of those teams have no money even to travel to away games and people don`t believe in fixes