Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
you confident brother? i might tail
that`s have become public bet, everyone is on them.... those ones usually don`t go well bookies still holding @ 1.50...
new couch is focused on a league (they are second now) and derby on sunday, tough away game, they have few players out for some time with Marko Jovanović confirmed for long term absents and Stjepanovich only after surgery, significant palyers who is not going to play is mf Stillich with 4 goals this season , played all games so far... 2 strikers Jankovski 1 goal and Brozek 4 goals... both regulars, they still have 2 good up front in Boguski and youngster Stepinski thou ... won`t be playing most expierienced defender Glowacki and Sadlok...
only thing i was afraid of that lech might play themselves weaker team here, i was trying to find something in polish fan pages - but besides "we will trash you ar..e " i didn`t find any thing, i think they should use this opportunity to advance, in worst case scenario, if two resevrves is out, home reserves still might win it

there is someones tip i found googling this game :
"....I just do not see the home side as a favourite in this game. Team has shown a good performance so far in this campaign but mostly because it is playing a league below than in the previous season. Gostivar in the last season was a disaster in the First League. Team lost 24 out of 33 gamers and earned relegation. Renova takes these Cup games very seriously. Team has no chance for the top places in the First League, so they have to hope for a good run in the Macedonian Cup. Renova has won the last 3 of 5 meetings between the teams. I think that the visiting side will take another victory also today..."
maybe that gostivar team does lose lots of games for a reason you know - fk football, let`s make money
Give Points

Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ok guys,

Today is Croatia Cup:
Already I have one good game: http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...v-Pomorac.html
According to local newspare:
NK POmorac is in very bad mood, players gone from club because of bad financial situation, they will travel about 6 hours to GOŠK Dubrovnik. In the championship the won just 3 points, and could 21 (1 win and six lost), the whole summer was: we'll play in the second league, we play. One day: no money, debts are huge and it is better to go to a lower rank. Second day: there will be no money, will resolve the debts and continue in the second league. At the end they stay in second division, but did not greet 'sun'.
GOŠK Dubrovnik play 3rd leaque and they ahve also pitiful performance (only 4 points from 18 possible) and they ate at the bottom in the southern group but they had success the last two seasons when the Croatian Cup was so close to the semi-finals, and the performance in the quarter finals was a historic success, the best result. So today GOŠG Dubrovnik is home side, again Dubrovnik hope to reach in the Croatia Cup as long as they can!
So GOŠK Dubrovnik win
and
GOŠK Dubrovnik handicap
Give Points

Points Awarded:

chuda gave benitrinity 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Not sure, nothing precisely stated in the newspaper. I will follow newspaper and will keep you informed.

Just get info that the game will play today. The players from NK Kosterna Pomorac took a trip this morning at 6 o'clock, the game is at 15.30, they travel about 5 or 6 hours.
Last edited by benitrinity; 09-24-14 at 04:11 AM.