Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by youbecool View Post
game finished 4-1

took a live bet over 3.5 at half time when It was 1-0
Fair enough, but a 1.1 got gubbed yesterday in the Turkish cup. My point is the payout is not worth the risk. That Sydney game was 1-1 at one point so better to bet then as odds were over 1.5. In UK someone put £138,000 on a 1.01 and lost it all!

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
ACS Bacau anyone?
wondering too what`s a story there...
only thing i could come up is that home team from league 2 plays well and they have 4 days prior and after rest till next game whereas away league one team is in so so form, and they have only 3 days rest from last game and next is in 3 days, could be mix for away team here... either way, dodgy or no dodgy in paddy they are still @ 2.70 , but i took DNB @ evens for 2u (doubling my regualar stake, i am so eager to come back from yesterdays bummer my goal ) so price seems good either way

there is another 3 games where underdogs have went to favourites during night.
2 games in russian cup, both home teams from league 2 went to favourites during night against away premiere league teams,
one is Tula and they are newcomers to premiere league themselves, they only had 2 additions in summer, one old veteran from other premiere club and promising youngster, price is only now in my eyes is just about right for this encountter, if it goes any longer, then something there, since they might not to want bother with cup and stay in premiere...
other one is bit better, ural only have one first team long absentee and one bench player out, they more or less has less concerns about staying up, so in theory they should be competing in a cup , but they are now down almost point compered to Tula who is weeker, will keep digging on this one...
as well i like this one in german regional - shalke 2 ... only thing what is their favour is record between these two... shalke has 6w - 2 d - 2l against dusseldorf 2 on their ground, but these stats are insignificant, because anything older than a season = different teams. dusselderf is yet to lose this season at home, neither team i could find anything about injuries , neither google, neither their home pages neither last game reports... so i don`t see why shalke 2 been taken here to extent where they become favs now...