Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Yeah but what I mean is that this might be not fixed, just someone looking at b365 stats, where home team was all over them, then go and see odds of 3.00, and even above evens, so all these guys piling in, everyone betting on it, thus prices going down and down. I mean it was the perfect game to take, but probabilty of being fixed is not big. If fixed, we could have seen more money in BF. Just my opinion.
but nobody lays bets in a league like that i guess, because no one has any info about it. i googled it, still couldnt find anything, so for me its no surprise that no money is matched at betfair. if something is fixed, backers still need people to lay their bets

Quote Originally Posted by danielst View Post
but nobody lays bets in a league like that i guess, because no one has any info about it. i googled it, still couldnt find anything, so for me its no surprise that no money is matched at betfair. if something is fixed, backers still need people to lay their bets
I will tell you who lays such bets - the arbers who see 2.50 in bookies and 1.70 in Betfair. So they match us who back it.

Some info for today in Colombia, Deportivo Cali is playing 2 games today 1 in the Colombia cup away vs Popayan and second 4 hours later in Copa SouthAmerica, the 2nd is much more important and they will play mostly reverses in the first game vs Popayan, the odds are dropping but most books still have Popayan to win @ +200 and DNB @ +135
Give Points

Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave najn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.