Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

shamrocks fired manager few days ago, assistant is caretaker for this game.... no significant injuries that i know of... don`t know about starting XI but surely assistant will try to get job and will field best ones...

cup in ireland is unpredictable ... i think people jumped on price for home team, as well as last 2 - 3 games shamrocks have been really bad...

"...UEFA awarded the Scottish champions a default 3-0 win in the second leg of the tie after it was discovered that the Polish club, managed by Deila’s fellow Norwegian Henning Berg, fielded substitute Bartosz Bereszynski near the end of the 2-0 second-leg win at Murrayfield on Wednesday night while he was supposed to be suspended...."

some fellow or some dumb manager

i don`t think it`s clean there... i mean , you are leading 6 - 1 on aggr., more likely you would bring up some youngster for experience... and why suspended player was taken to game at all ?!

Hey guys,

I was away for a bit so I'm unsure whether you've discussed this or not, but today there'll be match between Chelsea and Ferencvaros.

The specialty of this game is that it's going to be the first in Ferencvaros' new stadium. In Hungary(where I live) the government puts a lot of money into football which is controversial in the country as starvation is growing.

So Ferencvaros will be playing in front of 20000 fans and millions watching in front of the TVs at home to prove that their new stadium was not wasted money, while Chelsea will be playing a meaningless match, probably not looking to humiliate the opponent on their big day.

For these reasons I feel like there's value in playing Ferencvaros, I'll most likely go with AH +1.5 or +2.5.