Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
Addictedto, congrats on your run. I had the same pick on Tromso yesterday (and had also two pushes, Airbus +1 and Dundalk -2).

What do you think about Litex today? I took the Moldovian team +2.5 at 1.525 odds, I really doubt the Bulgarian side will win this with 3 or more.

Well, Litex will not be playing it Lovech because the rain flooded their stadium, so the game will be in the capital Sofia - 160km from Lovech. They are not that popular in Sofia, gueess no more than 1000 will support them. Litex are a classy team, the goalless first match is misleading because they have missed thousand of chances. You better pick up another game, because whether they score or not depends on their mood. I am not touching this game either.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
for some reason price on worse team falling... i don`t think it`s injuries or suspencions , because that fking kristiandsents fked me twice with all their missings and suspencions, and now price really falling... i wouldn`t bet under @ evens on home team , unless i would know something... any insights?

From Betrush

"For the visitors Kristianstad FF , the first choice keeper Mirza Selimovic (8/0) is injured , and the backup keeper Henrik Olsson will be given the gloves , in what will be his 5th appearance this season in the goal . Central defender André Mö llerstam (7/0) is also injured along with his suspended radar partner at the central -defense Armin Aganovic (11/4) who is also the top scorer of the team despite being a central defender ."
Give Points

Points Awarded:

chuda gave picopico101 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sounds like fix... san simon just coming after wining copa inca champions ... and huancayo coming into game after 6 - 0 trashing from san simon like team. manager daniel cardovo lifeline hangs in balance, must win soon and climb out of bottom half... there is no injuries either, possible starting linups...

Sport Huancayo: M. Sotillo, F. Hernández, A. Figueroa, C. Cleque, J. Mayo, C. Hernández, B. Lopez, A. Cross over, I. CHUMPITAZ, D. Morales, Kleyr.

San Simon, F. Nicosia, K. Peixoto, J. Acasiet, Jean Rodriguez, N. Marcos, C. Zegarra, D. Chávarri, P. Lovera, J. King, G. Stagnaro, M. Silva.

san simon would be play for anyone at this price for any kind of handicap, but seems people lumping on at low as @1.50...

tomsk 0 - 1 yenisay 49` min...

i think game will finish 1 - 1 FT it`s @ 3.7 i have a small bet price for 3 pintys to get 10 pints for saturday night in a pub to watch bra - ned
i think this one is russian results exchange ... if you don`t fancy risk it, than DNB @ 2.20 is ok...

noup... 0 - 2 ... no free beer
everything was pointing for 1 - 1 .... history, odds... will have to seek for these in second round od russian lower leagues..
Last edited by chuda; 07-12-14 at 08:54 AM.