Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
Guys what do you think about Odd Grenland over Enga today? Line went down a lot on 365 + money matched on Betfair is way more than the other Norway matches.
The odds opened about 10 days ago @1.90+ and after Grenland won the cup match against the same opponent the line went down. Personally I don't see anything strange here, regardelss of 85% procent of the money being on Grenland at BF.
Difficult to predict, it looks like Grenland is slightly better team, playing at home, but well scoring Valerenga is surely eager to make a revenge.

I would lean towards draw, but I just made BTTS @1.65, seems better bet to me.

i got nicely on goals there ... jurmala to score next in 86` min with betfair was @ 1.4 (!)...while daugava was @ 3.8 and no goals @ 3.2...... and they scored at 91` min or something... that guy in charge now will get them back in 2 seasons as favourites to win the league of course if he won`t fk off , since bookies don`t do latvian second league ... will have to fallow where he goes ...

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...ng-suspicions/

i posted over 2.5 as a sure bet here ... you could get that one @ 1.90 if early.... i was expecting it... knowing their history and money was poring in on overs . only thing what stopped me to go for more overs is that , uefa send out committee to monitor that game, after last years honved 9 - 0 celik... but it didn`t stopped celik i will be early on overs for 2nd leg they don`t care , it`s too hard to prove fixed games. there is like 5 inspectors in uefa to monitor suspicious games in 100 something leagues and 5000 something clubs.... GL to them
Last edited by chuda; 07-07-14 at 04:29 PM.