Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

@ bihon... i was sitting at start in LB playing for goal times, they took out... i went to PP, took, 66 - 75... they pull out as well... at start i didn`t see betfair in play.... later i only went in exchange.... and i took to score next on 85` min. then was 5 - 1 @ 1.5 .... that all i got out of this game....
i wasn`t in exchange at start because in exchange goal prices are small.... iven LB had market suspended they still where flashing a prices.... and they price compared to betfair was @ 3.25 vs 1.4 at betfair.... that`s how i missed..... i was hanging around for better prices

lb - ladebrooks
pp - paddypower

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
that liepaja sucks... or they are next jurmala (!).... they last games was 4 - 0 , 3 - 0 , 2 - 0 ... and now they are down to 2 - 0 .... price fell as well...
Right, I took Jelgava @1.96 before the match because of reasonable odd drop. Just sold it @1.08
However it was IMO still too risky to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by bihon View Post
However it was IMO still too risky to post here.
I'll still post the other matches I took, however explore it on your own:

Uerdingen - Duisburg (1:1 78')

Aalgaard FK - Lyn FK DNB

Envigado FC - Atletico Nacional Medellin

Club Cortulua - Deportivo Pasto

@ bihon... risky or not... as long as you draw an attention ... it`s hard to follow all games around single handed , with price drops and matched money hikes.... play ` in- play ... i find this thread great for that... anything goes... sometimes there is so small window, before price gone... if you would of posted earlier, it doesn`t mean i backed with my mortgage ... just filtrate days play here and find really "the one`s !"