Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Where you've been mate, we miss your input here.

About Jurmala - now I see their prices for getting beaten again are shortening almost everywhere, there must be something. Anyone can find some info?

Do we have here someone from Lithuania or Latvia by the way?
Lol been around but eyes on the WC, nice games to watch over there. SO here's the deal - media blackout at the club, coach forbid the players to talk to the press, but one of them came out "undercover" on June 3'rd. He said that the salaries are not paid since spring and they don't even know if the owner is still at the club. Furthermore players started leaving the club.

This is info from june 3'rd. However there's 3 weeks since then. By the looks of the odds, the strike continues. I'll go with the home team clean sheet at +100.

well to the same source, la.lv/fc-jurmala-speletajs-treninos-nav-pat-udens/ , the club investor is nowhere to be seen, a number of other players have left the club, and the team has a ban on new transfers and will probably dissolute. Make your judgements but I'm on home team to win and home team clean sheet.

there is changes of late in juramala fc...
they had a ban of registering new players , but it was taken of last week, it`s funny it`s a bit coincidence with arrival of new couch... Gosho Petkov (!)
he was in a stands in a last game, he will be coach for this game.... here is funny bits i think is bit "funny"
he only signed till end of season... well kind a normal, maybe... maybe not if you know who he is !
in interview, after last game, he was asked, who invite you to club, how come you choose to come to "jurmala".... his reply was like.... "it`s nobody’s business and if you have any enquiries, ask board ... "
he have been coaching for last decade in very "funny" leagues and clubs.... bulgaria... cyprus ... greece... now latvia..... he is "bulgarian" as nationality.... i am not racist or something, but you know what i mean
i would say if he is "someones inside player" , then he is in a right place ...
nothing to hear about financial improvement with all this... i mean if you "upgrade" your couch, surely you caould pay as well, otherwise , why would you "upgrade" a coach, at this stage of season.... and who on earth would go to latvia and mange the worth.... moneyless club .... who haven`t even scored for ...i don`t know
i think he is here to improve financial situation....
think about it... this club is relegated allready.... why all this? !
Last edited by chuda; 06-25-14 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
there is changes of late in juramala fc...
they had a ban of registering new players , but it was taken of last week, it`s funny it`s a bit coincidence with arrival of new couch... Gosho Petkov (!)
he was in a stands in a last game, he will be coach for this game.... here is funny bits i think is bit "funny"
he only signed till end of season... well kind a normal, maybe... maybe not if you know who he is !
in interview, after last game, he was asked, who invite you to club, how come you choose to come to "jurmala".... his reply was like.... "it`s nobody’s business and if you have any enquiries, ask board ... "
he have been coaching for last decade in very "funny" leagues and clubs.... bulgaria... cyprus ... greece... now latvia..... he is "bulgarian" as nationality.... i am not racist or something, but you know what i mean
i would say if he is "someones inside player" , then he is in a right place ...
nothing to hear about financial improvement with all this... i mean if you "upgrade" your couch, surely you caould pay as well, otherwise , why would you "upgrade" a coach, at this stage of season.... and who on earth would go to latvia and mange the worth.... moneyless club .... who haven`t even scored for ...i don`t know
i think he is here to improve financial situation....
think about it... this club is relegated allready.... why all this? !
Can you give us the link for this?

well 2/3 of the team has amateur status and not pro, according to site. lff.lv/lv/virsliga/klubi/fcjurmala/ . I just asked a bookie (russian bookie) if they offer the game, since i didn't see it on the board, and they said that they are not offering it. note that all other latvian league games today are offered at this bookie. so this is also weight. russians know what's up under their nose and won't be offering it.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
@chuda - the new coach came some time ago, certainly before the 0-7 loss to Liepaja. He said after the loss "the team played very bad and if we fail to attract players in the competitional break, we will cease to exist". fkliepaja.lv/2014/06/12/fk-liepaja-sagrauj-fc-jurmala-ar-70/
maybe you mixed up with 6 - 0 to ventspils... because "technically" it was his first game...
just after reading liepaja page, yeas it says he was intervieved.. it`s just repporter after next game with ventspils aproaches with questions.... "it`s surprise for all of us that you have taken over so unexpectedly, could you please introduce yourself.... "
Last edited by chuda; 06-25-14 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
I have never heard a coach Gosho Petkov, just the goalkeeper of Slavia. Maybe he is Macedonian or something?
in interview he says... he after coming from cypuss , he is been working in there for last ten years in different clubs and bifore that he was working in lokomotiv sofia... with some marek or something... don`t understand what he says there...

i think this is a player
http://www.worldfootball.net/player_.../gosho-petkov/

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
anyway... i think this all is dodgy all we have to do is fallow markets for rest of jurmala season.... because he is definitely not there to review jurmala to previous expectations they had 8 years ago... goal market for me today hopefully will be live
for sure betfair goal market is getting some attention. still 3 hours to gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by fauxreal View Post
This all sounds great I'm just worried as their opponent is almost just as shitty of a team as Jurmala...
that is a fact as well. however if the away team still is not scoring - and there's nothing to indicate that changed, this clean sheet bet should hit the spot. it's at even money anyway so you don't need to lay any juice.