Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Just getting tired of the valueless WC bets...

Tomorrow our favorite Latvian team Jurmala is playing whose players refuse to score goals since they don't get paid. Any Latvian who's got an update on the team's status?

If nothing has changed, Jurmala not to score @1.72 seems good(they haven't scored in their last 6 matches).

Not sure about overs as Jurmala's last match went only 0-1 and Jelgava is not the biggest scorer of the league averaging only 1.14 per match at home. Probably going to try to bet over/under live.

besides only reason that stepan babicius is suspended for next few games, i don`t see any reason why people still taking ekranas @ these odds, it`s only 1.60 now !...... i have 2 theories... one : at very beginning, bet365 open market saulai @ 1.65.... maybe they missed that babichius is out,- he is very , if not one of most important players there, he is main man in a middle who pulls strings and creates all saulius game... well i don`y know, but they were first and then went down to @ evens...(maybe just missed info ), because later other bookies opened marked and they started with odds 2.00 - 2.10... and just last 10 - 12 hrs price is upside down... maybe just "tails" jumped on it and knocked the price.... or nr. two : maybe there is a BIG money on from few who knows better... it`s kind of "highlands" in lithuania, derby, so shouldn`t be such a price drop just from one player missing... i don`t know... to tail "others".... take value....or just watch first 30 minutes , and see, can i smell something
Give Points

Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

game is on telly, so easy can watch first half, before WC games.... i was thinking like this... watch 10 15 minutes, take HT/FT saulai / saulai.... should be around 7/1 ...8/1 or just win around 5/2 ...3/1 .... and hopefully back up other side later.. because, this game is on telly... this is kind of north derby... saulai have better form and they are at home - value is great..... yeas ekranas beat saulai in last 2 meetings , but they form "sucks" one win in last 5 and in 4 of them they didn`t managed to score even.... like i said , value is good, and i`ll just watch first 15 minutes.... and if nothing "smells" will take value .