Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
japan dont fix matches. and you went on a japanese forum? which forum? can you read kanji or romaji?
my self... i spek 4 langueges... i am estern europen , who lives in ireland... not working , making mu wealth, for last 7 years ONLY on betting... how you read japanese forum?.... easy.... you tipe in key words in google translate.... it gives you a jibber... you gooogle it... you get more jibber .... you copy-paste..... you get result...

i need to go trough my history ! have no clue which was it from 50 pages i was brushing ! .... listen buddy !....i am saying what what i read... no BS if u have read this thread i am no kind of "serkov" guy.... it`s 0 - 0 and 70` min.... in a game, i really read it and done my bet... you wanna my bet receipt ?

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Mito Hollyhock Kataller Toyama v Mito Hollyhock
(Fulltime Result)
14/06/2014 None 2.30 To Run
2 Jubilo Iwata FC Gifu v Jubilo Iwata
(Fulltime Result)
14/06/2014 None 1.66 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Return Returns
Doubles 1 40.00 40.00 150.33

heres my bet, maybe next time i can show you how to cap j2 league.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
i need to go trough my history ! have no clue which was it from 50 pages i was brushing ! .... listen buddy !....i am saying what what i read... no BS if u have read this thread i am no kind of "serkov" guy.... it`s 0 - 0 and 70` min.... in a game, i really read it and done my bet... you wanna my bet receipt ?
You don't need to do that. I like you. and I believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
2-0, you think toyama going to come back?
just after hearing from you ... my browser wasn`t updating.... ok fk i lost this on, but i really believed my bet, i know what i read, and i am putting lot a job before i do any bet.... sorry this one FILED... you didn`t bet anyway!

will tell ya something about making money on sports.... sometimes you get reckless... sometimes you lose 6x in a row... in a long terms... you take value - you are winner.... i am + 845.57 in last 24 hrs...... i really just swept my 110 kvid under a carpet...you don`t drink shampagne i f you don`t put in your best.