Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

not sure if anyone has followed egyptian league for any fixes and such but there are 2 games that seem interesting,

Ennpi vs El Ettahad, Ennpi started at +210 and is now down to anywhere from +120 to +145 depending on books..Ennpi is 8th in the league and a poor home record while El Ettahad is 3rd in the league, Ettahad has also won the last 3 games between these teams

Al Mokawloon vs El Daklyeh, El Daklyeh started at +320 and is now down to +180, home team has a record of 5-2-1 while away team 2-4-3,Daklyah have also conceded 10 goals in the last 3 games

well besides that Chroadh and Ahmed Ali Jaber for away team wasn`t in a training today, nothing more i could find... could be something and i took @2.29 medium stake.... what ever is a reason for others, i don`t mind to try, home game... odds ok... no much difference between team in egypt... i`m in ....

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
wtf happenned with this thread....??? nobody neeeds money anymore or something??? yesterdays play 100 kvid mexico boximians double x 8 muzzaaaaa faaaakaaaa.....here one live now !! toyoma - mito... 100 kvid on toyoma 3/1... watch this !
What's the bet here?

Toyoma to win 3-1?