Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by smb26 View Post
well Sevastopol came back from behind and the final score is 1-2
yes i followed the money and traded out at 65 minutes at the end nothing lost nothing gained,with that said this is was a good bet-nothing is sure, you keep making what you think is the right decision and hope for good

Finland Division 1

FC Viikingit vs HIFK

HIFK win at 1.55

Looking into these two teams I think this is a cracking price! The home side are rock bottom losing 6 of there last 7 games and picking up only 1 point in the process, where as the away come into this game winning three of their last 5 drawing the other two against higher opposition! And averaging a healthy 2 point per game!

Haven't seen any abnormal team news or squads to see why this price isn't in the 1.10/1.20 region! So I assume that they're just unaware!?

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Josheverett28 View Post
Finland Division 1

FC Viikingit vs HIFK

HIFK win at 1.55

Looking into these two teams I think this is a cracking price! The home side are rock bottom losing 6 of there last 7 games and picking up only 1 point in the process, where as the away come into this game winning three of their last 5 drawing the other two against higher opposition! And averaging a healthy 2 point per game!

Haven't seen any abnormal team news or squads to see why this price isn't in the 1.10/1.20 region! So I assume that they're just unaware!?

Any thoughts?
Some people are also taking the 1-0 HC, just a tip.

Last 3 meetings:
Jul 21 2011 Viikingit - HIFK 4-0 homewin over
Jun 03 2012 Viikingit - HIFK 2-1 homewin over
Sep 30 2012 Viikingit - HIFK 2-1 homewin over
Not saying that I fancy Vikingit but there is only 5 games gone in the season, HIFK have only won 1 away game from 3 and that was against a side with also 1 point. No way this should be in the 1.1/1.2 region and 1.5 seems about right imho.....