Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Backfromthedead View Post
i done with pinnacle and they didnt cancel mine
really what you bet on what odds? i pounded their draw line at +230 for all it was worth

All bets taken on [Moneyline] from 6/7/2014 9:31:56 AM to 6/7/2014 9:42:51 AM have been voided due to the following reason: [The wager was offered with an incorrect line.] Sorry for the inconvenience.

last season was almost exactly the same situation with celta and cardoba... they drew...

funny seams, that most of bookies only had a 1x2 market for most of time and then, no live betting, like they gathered all what was coming in and then just shut it and never offered back up options... i would say 95% punters, who played on that game went for a draw... so why no live play ? it`s not to limit damages ... you just change a market odds. and it`s not of suspected illegal match influence, because up till kick of , they knew were money going ... it`s just asks a question, - or they have a nerve of steel to take in all on draw and then leave it like that or they played it out , learned from history ...

i am not on pinnacle, would had a back up after HT or at last half an hour.... any other major , at least, europen bookies, didn`t had live... i have betfair, paddypower ,ladbrooks , sky bet.... all of them, like one , played the same song tonight...

ah well, bookies 1 - us 0 ....

bring it on ! it`s time to bacdoor them ! come on my fellow fighters for better world and freedoooommmmmmmm let`s share and help each other, it`s our time ! let`s bbbaaaccckkkdddooorrrrr them mmmmm

This was live in play on Bet365 throughout? It was suspending every few mins and odds were up and down like a YOYO!

I got on draw at around 1.4. Luckily for me when Lugo went 1-0 up odds were still 2.7 for them to win so I backed that and cashed my original draw for -15% stake. All in all I made a but of money so was pretty happy. Highlights are here:

http://youtu.be/AmsV40wqNqc

Just watched the highlights, what a strange atmosphere and match considering both were facing relegation. Home team and crowd barely went mad when they scored, screamed suspicious. Also home keeper was on fire, someone forgot to tell him to let one in �� made some awesome saves when the defence let 4 players run through ha! Didn't see the disallowed offside goal though (Bet365 in play suggested a disallowed away team goal)?