Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

danielst...i liked your suggested bet and i never regret lost money, if bet had a good reasoning ... and i think it was close to be winner, but football is football ... only sport where 3rd and 4th league teams can win main league teams. i would love to hear from austria more .. i play a lot on overs on tipp3, there is money if you know it

I also bet on our U19 Team today, because i thought their 2,2 odd was way too high, since they have a pretty good team. Didnt have enough confidence though to share it here. they won 5-0 . If they have a good odd on Saturday vs Norway (at least 1,8), bet on them!
In our first league (tipp 3) you can only bet on goals really, because except salzburg anyone can beat anyone on a good day. in our second leagues there seem to be plenty of fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
benitrinity... that`s interesting... odds have strong favourite in ronnie deila... any other has a very good price... i would punt, if you know anything interesting... and , that`s da best tread for anything interesting
My friend told me that Steve Clarke should be new Cletic menager...last week it was at @13 before couple days @2 and @1.7 and now it is @4...I really don't know why this oscilation...