Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

i cannot sleep over this one...
mirandes with a draw could get relegated, taking that girona will beat d. la .coruna (geee 4/1 allready - that`s some price) and any winner between jaen and alves will be on top of mirandes with goal difference and mallorca gets at least a point?! if that`s the case , then maybe mirandes and d.la.coruna double ~ 25/1 is a bet
i see only case to go draw, as all games are the same time, that around half time or last half an hour or even last 5 minutes , those teams know, that girona is loosing and they are safe with a draw....
does anyone know d.la.coruna team news? why they are 4/1 ? i know they most likely not to change anything with lose or win and stay 2nd , but then should be two good options.... or girona bought that win and that`s a solid winner or d.la.coruna @4/1 is good bet
Give Points

Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave chuda 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
i cannot sleep over this one...
mirandes with a draw could get relegated, taking that girona will beat d. la .coruna (geee 4/1 allready - that`s some price) and any winner between jaen and alves will be on top of mirandes with goal difference and mallorca gets at least a point?! if that`s the case , then maybe mirandes and d.la.coruna double ~ 25/1 is a bet
i see only case to go draw, as all games are the same time, that around half time or last half an hour or even last 5 minutes , those teams know, that girona is loosing and they are safe with a draw....
does anyone know d.la.coruna team news? why they are 4/1 ? i know they most likely not to change anything with lose or win and stay 2nd , but then should be two good options.... or girona bought that win and that`s a solid winner or d.la.coruna @4/1 is good bet
in spain the games against each other count more than the goal difference, and both jaen and alaves are behind mirandes if they re both at 51 points

Edit: as u can see girona is behind jaen right now even though they have the better goal difference
Last edited by danielst; 06-04-14 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danielst View Post
in spain the games against each other count more than the goal difference, and both jaen and alaves are behind mirandes if they re both at 51 points

Edit: as u can see girona is behind jaen right now even though they have the better goal difference
draw it is now i can sleep took then @ evens price is good, leaves options for back up bet during game...
there is still something about that girona game

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Take the train, jump on it while you can ...

Lithuania » Division 2 » Baltija Panevezys - Silute Away win @1.80 Willhill and Victor.

slept in, only have 1x2 markets @ 1.30.... took it.... hopefully game will be "in play" to try some juicy late halftimer or handicap

i see panevezys was deducted 3 points together with palanga, in game 2 weeks ago, sounds like they fixed there their only win and still got taken of 3 points seems like this team wouldn`t give a damn...
i am just after taking small bet on HT - ! handicap @ 5.00 will see how this will work out...
odds flashing in paddypower like a cristmas tree... up and down.... red and blue... it`s only @ 1.30 on silas now