Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Thanks for the insight man, now I am even more confident in this. I think most people still cannot get the situation, cause most of them see the table and they don't get that Vaslui are relegated due to their financial mess. Btw this can still be taken @Betfair and tomorrow the odds will be trashed under 1.40, just as the French match that ended draw last week. So the early bird takes this.
I know I'm being thick, but, if Vaslui are already down, both these teams are already safe before kick off, so neither of them need a point anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shhplit View Post
red card in play for Nitra

6 points from the second last team..correct me if I am wrong but they aren't they relegated regardless?

tempted to take slovan now in play...
Dun Streda stripped off 6 points for corruption.

By stats it looks like Slovan is trying to score, with the red card the odds are obviously against my bet. I have to go to work so I'ma have to ride it out, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
Dun Streda stripped off 6 points for corruption.

By stats it looks like Slovan is trying to score, with the red card the odds are obviously against my bet. I have to go to work so I'ma have to ride it out, good luck with whatever you decide to do.
thanks for the info mate much appreciated..will lay off this one!

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Ok guys we need to make money ...

Here are 2 teams that have a solid 3for3 history going back 7 consequitive matches:

Norway » Tippeligaen » Sogndal - Brann - Homewin @2.30 (good odds that cannot be missed, I expect the price to go heavily down today when this information gets to the gamblers).

GL.
Boom Pow what you gonna do now.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

guerrix gave addictedto 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.