Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Corona 2010 Brasov v Petrolul. Back the draw @ 5.50. (Romanian Liga I)
Why? Any reasoning? At first glance, they do not have to play for anything, Corona is relegated, while Petro are 3rd and cannot move from this spot. I think you guys need to pay attention to another game - Gaz Metan Medias - FC Brasov where both teams need the draw to stay in the league, most bookies removed this match, you can still get 1.70 in Betfair. All 10k are matched on the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Why? Any reasoning? At first glance, they do not have to play for anything, Corona is relegated, while Petro are 3rd and cannot move from this spot. I think you guys need to pay attention to another game - Gaz Metan Medias - FC Brasov where both teams need the draw to stay in the league, most bookies removed this match, you can still get 1.70 in Betfair. All 10k are matched on the draw.
Gaz Metan & fc Brasov on 38 & 37 pts, the team in the last relegation spot, viitorul-constanta, is also on 37 pts, if they win they'll get to 40 pts & overtake both of these teams. Surely both these teams would be going all out to win to guarantee safety. Gonna have a go at the draw anyway, just thought I'd put it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by walshy View Post
Gaz Metan & fc Brasov on 38 & 37 pts, the team in the last relegation spot, viitorul-constanta, is also on 37 pts, if they win they'll get to 40 pts & overtake both of these teams. Surely both these teams would be going all out to win to guarantee safety. Gonna have a go at the draw anyway, just thought I'd put it out there.
No, Vaslui gets relegated due to their financial situation. So the draw suits both teams - Gaz Metan and Brasov, and they do not care about the other results.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
No, Vaslui gets relegated due to their financial situation. So the draw suits both teams - Gaz Metan and Brasov, and they do not care about the other results.
Obviously they will draw. Brasov and Medias are two cities close to each other and within the same historical region. They will draw not only for being safe from relegation but also if this draw will bury a team from another region, they will do it. I was born in Medias and grew up there. These things have happened for generations of soccer players.

No wonder you can;t bet on the draw. Pinny has only pickem and o/u. I will go on under2 if the draw line will not be put up.

Thanks for the insight man, now I am even more confident in this. I think most people still cannot get the situation, cause most of them see the table and they don't get that Vaslui are relegated due to their financial mess. Btw this can still be taken @Betfair and tomorrow the odds will be trashed under 1.40, just as the French match that ended draw last week. So the early bird takes this.