Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Why do ppl insist on subbing in penetrate rather than simply spelling it fukk?? To those using it, it sounds stupid and doesn't even fit.

This thread is a fukkin train wreck and until Palin takes a hike it's only getting worse. Mad respect to addicted & Gucci, you guys consistentky pick some solid games. Oh and Merkel too for trying to take out the Palin trash, but one can only do so much. Good luck with these 'fixes' guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Cainerz View Post
Why do ppl insist on subbing in penetrate rather than simply spelling it fukk?? To those using it, it sounds stupid and doesn't even fit.

This thread is a fukkin train wreck and until Palin takes a hike it's only getting worse. Mad respect to addicted & Gucci, you guys consistentky pick some solid games. Oh and Merkel too for trying to take out the Palin trash, but one can only do so much. Good luck with these 'fixes' guys..
the people who are trash are the ones talking shit and not looking for games or information like you you say your a teacher i feel sorry for your students as your the dumbest person in the room id imagine

It's a never ending barrage of incredibly unimaginative stupid shit every day from Palin, but I just follow with my mop and bucket and I do my humble work with a smile.

your the dumbest person in the room id imagine

The irony of that comment is absolutely astounding. And for fuk's sake Palin use some damn punctuation. Who writes like that? Honestly...
Irony, sarcasm, cynicism and common sense and decency are completely foreign concepts to this moron. I often wondered what went wrong with his upbringing.

your the dumbest person in the room id imagine

The irony of that comment is absolutely astounding. And for fuk's sake Palin use some damn punctuation. Who writes like that? Honestly...
dude your on a sports betting forum not spelling bee champions you are seriously a retard id own you in sports betting as this is a sports betting forum so you are the dumbest person in the room

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
dude your on a sports betting forum not spelling bee champions you are seriously a retard id own you in sports betting as this is a sports betting forum so you are the dumbest person in the room
As a complete neutral, I'd have to say you are Sarah. I don't know where you get the money to bet from as you are quite obviously at school age or a total retard.