Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Why not? Looks like a good ol' fashioned fix to me.

Bottom of the ladder team v middle road team. Season all but over.

Im going all in. penetrate it.
Home team play for staying in this league.
Away team play for african champions league.

Except away team don't want to play CL, don't look like a fix

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
i finally found something been weeks
gotta jump on dila gori vs torpedo gotta jump on torpedo draw no bet bla bla bla etc starting in 10 mins

lol as i post this gori scores hahha lucky i didnt get a bet on it in time so time to lay dila
LOSER aussie private messaged me this game to post so w.e

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Lithuania » A Lyga » Granitas K. - Ekranas

Another fixer. Pound the guys at home.

Gone from 4.50 to 3.50 in half an hour.

We we can all go on Oddsportal & look at dropping odds in the last hour or whatever. But for you to come on here & say it's fixed because the odds have dropped is misleading in the extreme. If everyone posted the teams whose odds have dropped on here, this thread would be onto page 5000. I'm new to this site, but I have to say a lot of what you post is sh1t. For you to say it's fixed you'd have to have more information than that. Do one.

Quote Originally Posted by walshy View Post
we we can all go on oddsportal & look at dropping odds in the last hour or whatever. But for you to come on here & say it's fixed because the odds have dropped is misleading in the extreme. If everyone posted the teams whose odds have dropped on here, this thread would be onto page 5000. I'm new to this site, but i have to say a lot of what you post is sh1t. For you to say it's fixed you'd have to have more information than that. Do one.
id rather have a friendly environment than talking shit posts from newcomers