Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Algeria » Division 1 » Bordj Bou Arreridj - Kabylie

Back the home team. This match is fixed my sources are telling me. DNB @ 2.05 for you faint of hearts. (Sarah et al. )

BTTS NO @ 1.65 for a nice littler cash booster on the side.

POUND IT HARD>

BOL and sex to all.

I am going all in.
Last edited by AussiePunter123; 05-06-14 at 03:55 AM. Reason: ALL IN

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
And now it's defo over...
MASSIVE CHOKE BY LIVERPOOL... Wouldn't wanna be them at this moment.
Man city are known to get complacent! Could there be an upset? Both teams known to cause one in the past! + both villa and west ham will be on a hype after their weekend wins! Could get interesting at the top!
Last edited by Josheverett28; 05-06-14 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Known*

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Algeria » Division 1 » Bordj Bou Arreridj - Kabylie

Back the home team. This match is fixed my sources are telling me. DNB @ 2.05 for you faint of hearts. (Sarah et al. )

BTTS NO @ 1.65 for a nice littler cash booster on the side.

POUND IT HARD>

BOL and sex to all.

I am going all in.
I'm backing you in on this one my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Josheverett28 View Post
Man city are known to get complacent! Could there be an upset? Both teams known to cause one in the past! + both villa and west ham will be on a hype after their weekend wins! Could get interesting at the top!
Kinda true but nah, mate. It's like carved in stone. The last games have clearly shown - THIS IS NOT LIVERPOOL'S YEAR - AGAIN/STILL.
City have actually pulled off some unreal comebacks in the near past, therefore Liverpool ? Pretty much never, in the EPL. It's City's year as much as I hate to admit it. Chelsea could have easily won it, all the pundits had Chelsea as their favorite throughout the whole season but starting around the 30th leg Chelsea blew it. Liverpool actually HAD IT and blew it. City have been trollin around too but it seems that nobody's wants to lift that cup so... I mean someone's gotta take it in the end and if no one's interested, City sure will be.