Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
Cheers mate. 1 more to go
And another won
Quote Originally Posted by Kros View Post
In-play, Turkey, Balikesirspor - Istanbull BB, 0-0 28.minute, Balikesirspor to win @1.75.

In-play, Italy, Udinese - Livorno, 5-2 72.minute, over 7,5 goals @1.62.
Balikesirspor - Istanbull BB 2-1 FT, won

Udinese - Livorno 5-3 FT, won

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Bosnia today.
Radnik Bjeljina vs Velez Mostar

Earlier today bet365 had the away team Velez Mostar at 3.00ish now they are down to 1.85
Betsson also made a huge drop from 2.80 to 1.93
All other books have pretty much taken this off the market.
0-0 at HT but 5 minutes into the 2nd half 0-2 Velez leading lol

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Cherno more Away Team @2.70 (odds dropping so be quick, if you want take DNB)

Both teams play for nothing, but the home side is sanctioned to play without their supporters till end of season, also the climate in the team is not good, players have not been paid, while the fans give hard time to the management. The guests are a solid team and their coach is a serious guy who plays always for a victory. Last but not least Loko are the kind of fixers. Seems bookies get huge cash on the away team because their shortened the odds from 4.00 to 2.40.

BANG BANG money in the pocket, do not question my fixes. Odds 2.70 triple the money.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
man i looked everywhere for this game couldnt find it anywhere
Yeah, betsson and bet365 still had it for about an hour more or so. All others closed earlier.
0-2 the final score.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
We have this game in Spanish Segunda B 1 Group today.
CD Guijuelo vs Real Aviles

They gonna go for a DRAW here. I don't know if you can get this cause some of the books have closed this but it just seems like perfectly scripted for a draw. Both draw and both qualify for the PlayOffs immediately.
1-1 at HT
Home team scored in the 32nd but right before the HT whistle Aviles equalized. Clearly they're goin for a draw here.