Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
We have this game in Spanish Segunda B 1 Group today.
CD Guijuelo vs Real Aviles

They gonna go for a DRAW here. I don't know if you can get this cause some of the books have closed this but it just seems like perfectly scripted for a draw. Both draw and both qualify for the PlayOffs immediately.
Only @Marathon and BF, however very low odds indeed, under 1.5.

Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Cherno more Away Team @2.70 (odds dropping so be quick, if you want take DNB)

Both teams play for nothing, but the home side is sanctioned to play without their supporters till end of season, also the climate in the team is not good, players have not been paid, while the fans give hard time to the management. The guests are a solid team and their coach is a serious guy who plays always for a victory. Last but not least Loko are the kind of fixers. Seems bookies get huge cash on the away team because their shortened the odds from 4.00 to 2.40.
Last edited by addictedto; 05-04-14 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Cherno more Away Team @2.70 (odds dropping so be quick, if you want take DNB)

Both teams play for nothing, but the home side is sanctioned to play without their supporters till end of season, also the climate in the team is not good, players have not been paid, while the fans give hard time to the management. The guests are a solid team and their coach is a serious guy who plays always for a victory. Last but not least Loko are the kind of fixers. Seems bookies get huge cash on the away team because their shortened the odds from 4.00 to 2.40.
all in just pawned my grandmas car cause no way you lose 2 for me.