Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Josheverett28 View Post
What bet should I be putting on for this game?
Hvae you ever bet before mate?

The match ended up 4-0, so that bet would have lost.

But, when betting overs on the basis of a big drop, it is always best to go lower as a safety net. For example, 2.5 and 3.5 overs were paying 1.70 and 2.30 respectively, which obviously cashed easily.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Hvae you ever bet before mate?

The match ended up 4-0, so that bet would have lost.

But, when betting overs on the basis of a big drop, it is always best to go lower as a safety net. For example, 2.5 and 3.5 overs were paying 1.70 and 2.30 respectively, which obviously cashed easily.
Why didn't you tell him then to pick Over 3.5, no you wrote Over 4.5 and if it would have won, would brag about the high odds, but now you again trying to cheat. Pathetic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Why didn't you tell him then to pick Over 3.5, no you wrote Over 4.5 and if it would have won, would brag about the high odds, but now you again trying to cheat. Pathetic stuff.
talking shit is more pathetic imo we on the same team everyone needs to stop talking shit he posted that the game was dropping in all overs markets "Massive drops in all overs markets for this match. "
so even over .5 he was talking about

(well at least stop talking shit to people who actually post games who cares about the rest) unsteeled where you at?
Last edited by SarahPalin; 05-02-14 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
talking shit is more pathetic imo we on the same team everyone needs to stop talking shit he posted that the game was dropping in all overs markets "Massive drops in all overs markets for this match. "
so even over .5 he was talking about

(well at least stop talking shit to people who actually post games who cares about the rest) unsteeled where you at?
Why don't you and Aussie P open your own thread "Hindsight picks and stupid comments from an annoying little douche thread" all you do is sour this thread.

Look mate, get off my back. It is really pissing me off. Stop being so nasty.

I didn't write anything. I was copying data from a webpage and posting in this thread. All markets were dropping, the over 4.5 market was 41% - which you see about once a week and it almost guarantees that the 2.5 over is going to clear.

I actually bet on the 2.5 over market - if you want, I can post a copy of the online transaction.

4.5 was too much risk for me, I was happy with the 2.5 market. It cleared easily.

I don't have time to post reams and reams of analysis on this thread - I see some drops, I post them in this thread, so hopefully, other people can potentially profit.

Leave me alone. Stop being so nasty. It is embarrassing.

People need to use their brain if they are going to bet. If all markets are dropping, and a 4.5 market has dropped 41%, then you can take lower markets at decent odds for pretty much guaranteed money.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Look mate, get off my back. It is really pissing me off. Stop being so nasty.

I didn't write anything. I was copying data from a webpage and posting in this thread. All markets were dropping, the over 4.5 market was 41% - which you see about once a week and it almost guarantees that the 2.5 over is going to clear.

I actually bet on the 2.5 over market - if you want, I can post a copy of the online transaction.

4.5 was too much risk for me, I was happy with the 2.5 market. It cleared easily.

I don't have time to post reams and reams of analysis on this thread - I see some drops, I post them in this thread, so hopefully, other people can potentially profit.

Leave me alone. Stop being so nasty. It is embarrassing.

People need to use their brain if they are going to bet. If all markets are dropping, and a 4.5 market has dropped 41%, then you can take lower markets at decent odds for pretty much guaranteed money.

LEAVE ME ALONE.
Why is it so hard to actually say what your tip is when you post something? It's just so goddamn misleading when you just post your "infos". Several people have said to you that when you post something make it clear what's your tip.

It's embarrassing that you don't seem to be able to do that.

They were 1.10 favs prematch, pretty normal amount on these odds imo.
Still thought the money distribution on Betfair looked a bit off, 99.5% all on Shaktar its normally a bit more evenly distributed even with pre match odds of 1.10. Probably bookies using Betfair to even their own books.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB87 View Post
Why don't you and Aussie P open your own thread "Hindsight picks and stupid comments from an annoying little douche thread" all you do is sour this thread.
dont read my or aussie posts if you dont like them me and aussie mean business (somewhat addictedto but he seems to be a huge hater so ill leave him out)

everyone else waiting for our picks dont understand them
Last edited by SarahPalin; 05-02-14 at 12:48 PM.