Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
haha. I was only joking mate/lass.

I didnt go in at all because my dickhead bookie doesnt have live betting on that game.

Here is a sure bet fix for the lads.

Sweden » Superettan » Jonkopings - Husqvarna

Pound the home team and pound it hard like you would Angela White.

Any more info on that Swedish match?is it a hunch? Any stats or info to back this up? Reasons?

Mexico » Primera Division » Club Tijuana - Toluca

Home team. DNB @ 1.60

POUND LIKE ANGELA WHITE.

To be honest. I like this match, even at these odds. If you want more value, you can get the home team at 2.05 or 2.10.

The home team lost it's last match at home, but it has not lost 2 at home in a row for a long, long time. They should be fired up as well for the match.

Their record at home is very solid. Very impressive indeed.

I like this play a lot. I think it is good value.

Nothing is guaranteed but what is in betting?

The home team beat their opponents about a month ago as well.

BOL and sex to all.

Home team has a solid record at home, but it is more a wait and see if their odds keep dropping. Game is in a day or two.
It's not really serious to tell "fix game pound it like hell" only because they have a solid record at home and odds are dropping little, you don't have any special info and you call it fix... Or I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsa7a View Post
It's not really serious to tell "fix game pound it like hell" only because they have a solid record at home and odds are dropping little, you don't have any special info and you call it fix... Or I am wrong?
Nope, nothing special at all to be honest. I thought this thread had turned into a heads up for games with shortening odds???

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Levski - we need to see it live what they are up to. Generally Loko playing for nothing and they have close relations with Levski, last game they gave the win to Levski 0-2. Home win for sure but the odds are crap, maybe they something else in mind - might be on the goals market.
Did you see the highlights from the original game, laughable! Very much looking forward to the return fixture..

Quote Originally Posted by Marsa7a View Post
im pretty sure no one has special info on games. all picks are appreciated