Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

I wouldn't expect a loser that lives in his Mom's basement to understand, but some of us actually have lives and can't be on SBR 24/7. I was out and saw the dropping odds and had just enough time to check it out and lock my bet in. All I did was check oddsportal and then each teams recent form, only took me 5 mins. Either you're too lazy or too much of a leech to do a little research yourself.

Also, what is with you and editing your posts? Do you ever take time and think before you write something? Actually, don't answer that, we already know you don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Cainerz View Post
I wouldn't expect a loser that lives in his Mom's basement to understand, but some of us actually have lives and can't be on SBR 24/7. I was out and saw the dropping odds and had just enough time to check it out and lock my bet in. All I did was check oddsportal and then each teams recent form, only took me 5 mins. Either you're too lazy or too much of a leech to do a little research yourself.

Also, what is with you and editing your posts? Do you ever take time and think before you write something? Actually, don't answer that, we already know you don't...
woah man chill out on the story cry more didnt read you mad long hair dont care

Quote Originally Posted by bihon View Post
@Addictedto: Levski?
Levski - we need to see it live what they are up to. Generally Loko playing for nothing and they have close relations with Levski, last game they gave the win to Levski 0-2. Home win for sure but the odds are crap, maybe they something else in mind - might be on the goals market.