Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

dude you went like 2-20 in 2 days last week and I ain't seen you going 20-2 since then. Not to mention the poor way of capping games you just jump on falling odds and you were known to edit your posts etc etc. Just have a look at your own thread where you went 1-10 last weekend and after it you posted an imaginary AFL record of +3 units.

That is not fair to folks which tail you as we;ve seen. Nobody asks you to post plays - no plays are better than plays capped from your dartboard and the bottom line is that you clog this space with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
dude you went like 2-20 in 2 days last week and I ain't seen you going 20-2 since then. Not to mention the poor way of capping games you just jump on falling odds and you were known to edit your posts etc etc. Just have a look at your own thread where you went 1-10 last weekend and after it you posted an imaginary AFL record of +3 units.

That is not fair to folks which tail you as we;ve seen. Nobody asks you to post plays - no plays are better than plays capped from your dartboard and the bottom line is that you clog this space with your nonsense.
I post plays on my thread for my own record keeping purposes, the AFL bet was put down by me as this shows.

27 Apr 14, 15:49
[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]tweet[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]won[/COLOR]
(Alternate Line) Port Adelaide Port Adelaide vs Geelong
  • Bet number:315807382
  • Win/Place:No
  • Price to Win:$2.30
  • Stake Win:$0.50
  • Payout Win:$1.15

• Price to Place:-
  • Stake Place:-
  • Payout Place:

I don't ask anyone to tail me. I can count the number of times I have tailed someone off here on one hand. If you blindly tail, then you get no sympathy from me if you burn your cash or bet beyond your means.

Every play I have posted on these forums has been because I thought it would win - but I know that the nature of the game is that sometimes you are going to get burnt.

Sure, I had a crap few days over on my thread but that is the nature of the game. I bet you have you had bad days as well, but you don't post your plays on here so no-one ever knows. At least I am man enough to post my plays for all to see, not just the odd play like yourself.

I don't give a stuff if you tail me and get burnt. As I said previously, nothing is free or guaranteed. Don't whinge to me if you get burnt.

So let me get this right - in this thread you post decoys for chumps and in the other you do your own record keeping.

I'm not sure if you know the purpose of this forum section or if you read the forum rules before posting, but it states clear that this is no place for either actions that you're doing right now. For record keeping there is a spreadsheet and as far as posting decoys for chumps that is really low treatment and disrespect to fellow users.

If you were really that bad I would just be silent and fade you, but you simply do not post anything which has value, positive nor negative.

No offence but this is what I've concluded after seeing you spewing left and right plays from 100 leagues and 100 markets. Anybody can see even from space that this is just darts throwing.

No offence intended but you should reflect on what you're doing here and apply some common sense which seems like it is not so common these days.

That's all I had to say and I hope we resume to discussing value.

So let me get this right - in this thread you post decoys for chumps and in the other you do your own record keeping.

I'm not sure if you know the purpose of this forum section or if you read the forum rules before posting, but it states clear that this is no place for either actions that you're doing right now. For record keeping there is a spreadsheet and as far as posting decoys for chumps that is really low treatment and disrespect to fellow users.

If you were really that bad I would just be silent and fade you, but you simply do not post anything which has value, positive nor negative.

No offence but this is what I've concluded after seeing you spewing left and right plays from 100 leagues and 100 markets. Anybody can see even from space that this is just darts throwing.

No offence intended but you should reflect on what you're doing here and apply some common sense which seems like it is not so common these days.

That's all I had to say and I hope we resume to discussing value.
Look mate, I enjoy reading your work. I enjoyed your corners tip and thought it was well put forward.

As I have said all along, every play I post on here I expect to win.

The 'decoys for chumps' line was tongue in cheek, sarcasm after some joker came in here giving me the big one because one of my plays lost.

I posted two China games yesterday with detailed analysis and statistics and both of them came through. I think it is harsh to just say I am throwing darts.

But each to their own. I think we can respectfully agree to disagree and, as you said, get back to discussing value.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post

What about the lost play you moron , where you went against the movement?
What about it? The over 2.5 call? I went against the movement yes, but it was a solid bet and it finished 1-1. Movement in odds is not a gold-plated guarantee that the respective market is going to cash.

Even a card-carrying plonker like yourself should understand that. lol.

Originally Posted by AussiePunter123
Over - Total Game Score (2.5) @2.30Dalian Aerbing FC vs Guizhou RStake: $ 1.00

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
You are again betting against the odds movement, and misleading people. Hope everyone here is smart enough to judge on his own.

It seems you just throwing away random games, cut it a bit and focus on higher moves for the favorite. Going for a 6 odd underdog, even with double chance is silly. What happened with your "rules"?

Final score 1:1. Congratulation to the winner.