Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
cause all your posts are just following me around like the little pussy you are had to go that far back cause thats the only time you tried to post something useful your useless in life but im sure tons of people have told you that but im done talking to you maybe one day someone will like you
Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post

As usual, Palin should stick to the fix thread. Moron.

MakeP, or whoever you are, going all in is always a bad idea. I don't see what you would do different a second time around. Either make betting on sports a hobby and accept that you will lose money on it, but lose what you can afford and have fun with it, or just quit altogether.
Making money and/or a living off of betting is one of these urban myths, sure some people actually do, but 90% of bettors lose long term.

As far as Pool-Chelsea goes, Mourinho has won 6 of his last 8 EPL matches against Pool. A changed line up does not mean a weak Chelsea team, I expect Mourinho to deny Pool the space they need and take advantage of Pool's defensive bungles.
Can I see Liverpool winning? Sure. This match, no matter how attractive the media make it out to be is a no-play for me, because of the particular situational angle.
Either way, win or lose, you might want to seriously consider how much time and money you're willing to spend on this.

Just a few days ago, pre match and pretty accurate, I don't edit my shit or block people and the still look at what they post. Loser.
Off to bed Palin, unlike you I had an eventful day.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Over - Total Game Score (2.5) @2.30Dalian Aerbing FC vs Guizhou RStake: $ 1.00
You are again betting against the odds movement, and misleading people. Hope everyone here is smart enough to judge on his own.

It seems you just throwing away random games, cut it a bit and focus on higher moves for the favorite. Going for a 6 odd underdog, even with double chance is silly. What happened with your "rules"?

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
You are again betting against the odds movement, and misleading people. Hope everyone here is smart enough to judge on his own.

It seems you just throwing away random games, cut it a bit and focus on higher moves for the favorite. Going for a 6 odd underdog, even with double chance is silly. What happened with your "rules"?
What do you mean?

I am betting on the total's here. Yeah, sure, the movement is for unders, but I went for a bit of value. 0-1 at half time so the bet can go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
The idea of the thread is the opposite, and you are making a simple bet based on your assumptions and previous stats. It's stupid and everyone notices.
No matter if you win or lose , it's just LAME!
It's the same I noticed and when I confronted him, he said he posts "decoys for you chumps" and he doesn't bet the games. Makes you sick. Now I ain't falling for this charade but there's plenty of new users which tail these nonsense rants and get burned as we've seen it.

Thread was giving away winners from legit people but now it's just the occasional trolls and this dude with his worthless rants...

Lame is less said it's outright miserable.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

addictedto gave sergiudec 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.