Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Romania » Liga I » Corona Brasov - V. Constanta Away Team @1.75.

The away team is fighting against relegation while home are already gone. They might be selling the game to those in need
Give Points

Points Awarded:

SarahPalin gave addictedto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SarahPalin gave addictedto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Been keeping an excel spread sheet of H2H dropping odds that I am seeing on Odds Portal. Am recording a detailed list of info, such as % drop, H2H record between the two teams, H2H record of home team (L6 games), H2H Record of away team (L6 games), etc etc.

Have noticed some interesting patterns... still too early to know if these patterns are significant or just by chance.

Am also wary of blow ins coming in here just looking to tail tips without doing any work and looking for cash.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
legit though saviour wish i could give more than 1 betpoint for this post
Where is my bet points? I was on fire last night after getting rinsed in Ukraine?

What about that Indian match?

So ungreatful.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

JAnthony gave AussiePunter123 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gopro gave AussiePunter123 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Where is my bet points? I was on fire last night after getting rinsed in Ukraine?

What about that Indian match?

So ungreatful.
haha i only bet on the ukraine game you posted then i had to go for drink cause it lost and it looked so rigged watching the game wish i woulda stuck around you killed it after but i was to tilted to continue betting

Spartak Moscow v Kuban Krasnodar - Match Odds
Betting on: Spartak Moscow Kuban Krasnodar The Draw
Total matched on this event: £86,910
Betting summary - Volume: £78,532
Last price matched: 1.66

Inverse Axis
The information on this page may be slightly delayed.

Obviously, heaps of money for the home. Not totally sure why when you consider the recent form of the 2 sides. Home team has won 1 match out of last 6.

Last night in Ukraine, the home team had won 4 out of the last 6, hence you could understand why the money was coming in for them.

This was, is almost the opposite.

Still, the away team has lost 1 away match out of it's last 6 (other 5 matches drawn or won). Also, the head to head Hx between these two teams has an enormous amount of draws.

Purely on statistics, a X2 @ 2.25 is an attractive option.

Looking at betfair, you have to wonder, why is all this money coming in for the home team when compared to recent form and the H2H history?

Weighing up all the info, and that penetrating massive bet on the home team.

I am calling this one for the home team.

BOL and sex to all.
Last edited by AussiePunter123; 04-28-14 at 11:08 AM.