Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by guerrix View Post
@Merkl
Yes, sarahpalin is a pain in the a$$, but the ONLY thing i saw you doing here is criticizing her... Donīt have anything else to do mate, like betting or something like that?
Donīt mean to be hard, just my point of view.
i honestly think he needs help and has some sort of mental problem i hope someone close to him gives him help but this works fine.

MerkelSBR MVP

This message is hidden because Merkel is on your ignore list.

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by guerrix View Post
@Merkl
Yes, sarahpalin is a pain in the a$$, but the ONLY thing i saw you doing here is criticizing her... Donīt have anything else to do mate, like betting or something like that?
Donīt mean to be hard, just my point of view.
No offense taken bud. No, I don't use this forum for my bets, just for giggles. Well, I do like to hear from Vaugh about certain games tbh. I came here to spend time with a friend, jhh, unfortunately he's left. Found some other friends to keep me here, Nguyen, Gizz, Gaze, all sadly departed as well. Now I'm spending time with Palin, I find his type of internet persona repugnant, so I dedicate some time to the likes of him. When our friendship has run its course, I can tell already I'll have to acquaint myself with MustWinPlease, he displays all the traits I'm looking for.
Cheers.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

guerrix gave Merkel 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
San Jose @ 1.53 DNB

Am chasing and chasing hard. I have debts to pay. Went in with 25% of my bankroll on that ukraine match. penetrate it.
Why don't you take the rest of the day off and go to the beach. Meet some girls, tell 'em you're into short term trading in the sports and entertainment markets..... Start fresh tomorrow.