Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Some very interesting numbers LIVE in-play between Hibernians vs Sliema at halftime.

Last fixture of the season. Situation in the table - Hibernians coming into this fixture sitting 3rd with 11 pts (First three places qualify for Champions League, Europa League). Mosta FC sittin right behind them with 10 points in the 4th pos.
Halftime now. Hibernians 0-0 Sliema, while Mosta FC winning their match against a Balzan Youths team who have nothing to play for here. But it gets interesting, Hibernians play Sliema (who I mentioned earlier before the game, odds were dropping on the away team) who also kinda shouldn't be giving too much shit about this game, they'll remain where they are, even if they win but the odds are on Sliema to win the game, eventhough it's a do or die game for the hometeam who are a stronger side, to add.
Basically it's the match of the season for Hibernian and if they get a win here (being a stronger side) they qualify for Europa, whereas if they draw or lose they give up their position to Mosta ,if they win their game (and they are leading).

53rd minute. Sliema still the favorite, and attacking even more.
Either I've missed something or smths terribly wrong here.
Last edited by OGUCCI-SBR; 04-24-14 at 01:09 PM.

And Hibernians score !

LOL, 2 minutes later a penalty kick to Sliema is given.

EDIT: 1-1

Something ain't clean here.

Still after Hibernians scored, the odds were on Sliema to get the 2nd goal of the game.
But why? They don't need anything from this game, when Hibernians most definitely do.
And there you go, a penalty call is given to Sliema.
Watch what happens now. Over 2.5 might be a smart move.
Last edited by OGUCCI-SBR; 04-24-14 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
This is the usual scam which is popular these days, they usually don't win.
Well,it might be the case.But Istra let Lokomotiv Zagreb to comeback last week after a partial win at halftime.0-1 and 3-2 fulltime.That game also suffered a heavy drop in HT/FT 2/1.From 29 to 13.
Istra has done it at least twice this season.Also,Osijek is playing to avoid relegation.In this case,a 1/2 makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Some very interesting numbers LIVE in-play between Hibernians vs Sliema at halftime.

Last fixture of the season. Situation in the table - Hibernians coming into this fixture sitting 3rd with 11 pts (First three places qualify for Champions League, Europa League). Mosta FC sittin right behind them with 10 points in the 4th pos.
Halftime now. Hibernians 0-0 Sliema, while Mosta FC winning their match against a Balzan Youths team who have nothing to play for here. But it gets interesting, Hibernians play Sliema (who I mentioned earlier before the game, odds were dropping on the away team) who also kinda shouldn't be giving too much shit about this game, they'll remain where they are, even if they win but the odds are on Sliema to win the game, eventhough it's a do or die game for the hometeam who are a stronger side, to add.
Basically it's the match of the season for Hibernian and if they get a win here (being a stronger side) they qualify for Europa, whereas if they draw or lose they give up their position to Mosta ,if they win their game (and they are leading).

53rd minute. Sliema still the favorite, and attacking even more.
Either I've missed something or smths terribly wrong here.
Malta go hard. once a team was backed hard on -1.5 pre game, went 0-4 fh and finished 6-4............ lots of books based in malta also.....the shit books......

Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
Istra1961-Osijek
Heavy drops for both 2/1 and 1/2 HT/FT.Around 50%
What do you think guys,fixed?.Kick off at 6pm tomorrow.

I been looking into Osijek and Belupo for past couple of games ( fight to avoid relegation )

I'd take Osijek PK in a heartbeat if it was some other team other than Istra.. I had a bet on Belupo and it seems like Istra is not down with the fixing... ( Goal, 3-3 draw at last minute of the game )... Ima watch the line movement.