Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Neftchi wins 1-3

---

Another significant drop. Greece Volleyball. Eginio vs Aris from around 1.70ish to 1.30 in pretty much all books.

Then Malta soccer. Hibernians vs Sliema. This one's sketchy, especially at bet365. They add and drop, add and drop.
For instance, 5 hours ago the DNB for the away team was 2.75 now it's 1.73 but it seems that originally the put out odds were pretty much Even. All in all the tendency is that the 1x2 for the away team is dropping but... I've seen these systematic drops. Not buying them tbh but gonna keep an eye on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Odds shortening for all over's markets in Ukraine.

Volyn v Metalist

Head 2 head record is solid for O2.5.

Over 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet 365)
Tailing this one, pretty good drop while Marathon are slow with it - 1.85 taken there.
Away team odds are dropping too but scared to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Neftchi wins 1-3

---

Another significant drop. Greece Volleyball. Eginio vs Aris from around 1.70ish to 1.30 in pretty much all books.

Then Malta soccer. Hibernians vs Sliema. This one's sketchy, especially at bet365. They add and drop, add and drop.
For instance, 5 hours ago the DNB for the away team was 2.75 now it's 1.73 but it seems that originally the put out odds were pretty much Even. All in all the tendency is that the 1x2 for the away team is dropping but... I've seen these systematic drops. Not buying them tbh but gonna keep an eye on this one.
2 other Maltese games expected to be high scoring affairs:

Mosta FC - Balzan Youths
Qormi - Tarxien

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Tailing this one, pretty good drop while Marathon are slow with it - 1.85 taken there.
Away team odds are dropping too but scared to take it.

I'm not :P.

I usually play only when there's something at stake, here for Metalist they need to get as much points as possible for European Competition

Volyn ain't going no where, took -1 on it. Let's see how it goes.