Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cainerz View Post
As a teacher I have a rule not to get into a power struggle/argument with little kids, so just keep doing your little clown act, it's actually entertaining to see all the hate you're getting. It didn't take me long to realize you are an SBR tool of the highest order, regardless of how many 'winners' you post.
as a leacher you mean another penetrating troll. im done responding to you broke losers

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
as a leacher you mean another
penetrating troll. im done responding to you broke losers
Yes, PLEASE do us all a favour and fuuk off lol. You tranny. It's so quiet when your not posting. You friggin juvenile kid. Everyone just stay on this tranny and the shemale should get the hint. Your presence is not wanted here.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
A 31% drop in odds for Constancia (Spain Segunda B division).
Not too sure if to play this one. I think it's more just the public pounding the underdog cause they are in relegation zone and need to win. Same thing is happening in another game in this league. So more likely not a fix but a decent play if you think relegation will make them play harder.