Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Wanted to see how the thread did today (and how much $ I missed out on while doing my familial duties), and I may as well share the results I found with everyone. Plus I'd like to contribute to the thread in some manner. Not every play was official, some might've just been leans, but I just totaled anything posted:

1.Toku dbl chance - Loss
2. E. Bengal - Win
3. Metta - Loss
4. Buriram - Loss
5. Kaliju - Win
6. Aktobe-Kaisar O2.5 - Win
7. Wydad Casa -1 - Win (@ 2.6, very nice)
8. Catania - Win
9. Mainz II - Win
10. Ayr - Push

4/19 record: 6-3-1

Considering most of the picks are close to or better than even $, that's a real solid day. Hey Palin, I couldn't help but notice nothing from you. All we hear about is your winners, weird you're not on the list... Actually your daily contribution was chirping AP about the wrong game. Why does that not surprise me? Anyway, thanks to all the posters for their hard work...

Quote Originally Posted by Cainerz View Post
Wanted to see how the thread did today (and how much $ I missed out on while doing my familial duties), and I may as well share the results I found with everyone. Plus I'd like to contribute to the thread in some manner. Not every play was official, some might've just been leans, but I just totaled anything posted:

1.Toku dbl chance - Loss
2. E. Bengal - Win
3. Metta - Loss
4. Buriram - Loss
5. Kaliju - Win
8. Catania - Win
9. Mainz II - Win
10. Ayr - Push

Considering most of the picks are close to or better than even $, that's a real solid day. Hey Palin, I couldn't help but notice nothing from you. All we hear about is your winners, weird you're not on the list... Actually your daily contribution was chirping AP about the wrong game. Why does that not surprise me? Anyway, thanks to all the posters for their hard work...
wtf lol i didnt post anything cause nothing i liked. 16 posts total from you and not one play posted from you and im sure if you added up all my plays in this thread id be a huge winner, ive already made a successful thread. Yet your contribution so far has been hating and leeching way to go buddy highly valued poster 0 plays LOL. your 16 posts are funny cause some of them are complimenting me and my picks lol now you hating?
Last edited by SarahPalin; 04-19-14 at 04:31 PM.

As a teacher I have a rule not to get into a power struggle/argument with little kids, so just keep doing your little clown act, it's actually entertaining to see all the hate you're getting. It didn't take me long to realize you are an SBR tool of the highest order, regardless of how many 'winners' you post.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
wtf lol i didnt post anything cause nothing i liked. 16 posts total from you and not one play posted from you and im sure if you added up all my plays in this thread id be a huge winner, ive already made a successful thread. Yet your contribution so far has been hating and leeching way to go buddy highly valued poster 0 plays LOL. your 16 posts are funny cause some of them are complimenting me and my picks lol now you hating?
universally loathed, classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cainerz View Post

1.Toku dbl chance - Loss
2. E. Bengal - Win
3. Metta - Loss
4. Buriram - Loss
5. Kaliju - Win
8. Catania - Win
9. Mainz II - Win
10. Ayr - Push

I like this, someone should do this at the end of the day.