Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
Yeah, you better edit that you moron. Talking trash about the wrong game. Your stupidity and ill will know no bounds.....
merkel the man who reads every post just waiting to talk shit i feel sorry for you like actually really do all your last 50 posts have been following me around some guy on the internet man get your life together its sad haha
Last edited by SarahPalin; 04-19-14 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
merkel the man who reads every post just waiting to talk shit i feel sorry for you like actually really do
I have a screen open just for you. It's a dirty, dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

guerrix gave Merkel 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the weird thing i found on this forum is people actually like merkel i guess his first friends even though online. tries to make a thread losing one tries to post picks losing one add 0 knowledge pretends to be a big winner but backs out of challenges dude seems like a loser to me.

one last offer for merkel 1v1 me plz ill double whatever you put up

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
the weird thing i found on this forum is people actually like merkel i

guess his first friends even though online. tries to make a thread losing one tries to post picks losing one add 0 knowledge pretends to be a big winner but backs out of challenges dude seems like a loser to me.

one last offer for merkel 1v1 me plz ill double whatever you put up
People don't like me, they just dislike you more.
And no, you whelp, you are never getting any of my plays.
Now unlike you, I do have a full life to live, so I'll have to leave you for now.