Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
1-1 at 94'

bet365 knew it was fixed, in play market was closed since minute 80'
it was only temporarily closed cause there was an offside goal but the market was opened again aftr that. plus the goal came in the last play of the game and couldve easily not hav been a goal if u saw the goal. the match was very unlikely to hav been a fix.

Lads, I apologise for coming in late on your excellent thread - do you analysis online price changes/movement web-sites before making yoru assumptions.

I normally watch web-sites that post money volume and price changes on FOOTBALL OVER/UNDER 2.5 goals and if there's anything that is 80% of the market - I closely follow the market. If within the final 10 mins of the match - the volume of the market choice falls from 80% down to 78% and below - then I follow the market as the money is coming for the other choice and it usually is a good indicator that the late money is coming in and right.

One web-page I use is this one

http://www.feedpopular.com/read/aHR0...RkcyBDb21wYXJl

Any feedback you give me - will be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Fix is in...

BULGARIA
Neftochimic Burgas vs Slavia Sofia
Away team is gonna win. So whatever you can get, bet on it. Halftime winner, fulltime winner etc.
If you can actually get this game, that is.
Unfortunately very bad odds, max 1.16 at Betfair.