Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

"Sarah", its sad enough to keep a record like me, but at least i get a little something out of it.
You are getting nothing out of this, have a little think. No one likes you, no ones laughing along with you...
you dont know anything about any of the games you mention, ..... I dont get it.
I dont care either way, but at least the other trolls had the decency to leave when it got old.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
"Sarah", its sad enough to keep a record like me, but at least i get a little something out of it.
You are getting nothing out of this, have a little think. No one likes you, no ones laughing along with you...
you dont know anything about any of the games you mention, ..... I dont get it.
I dont care either way, but at least the other trolls had the decency to leave when it got old.
i know nothing yet all i post is winners good one another hater w.e im used to it

Ain't been here long, Sarah seems ok never said anything bad to me maybe a little weird, but if you want to cut out the haters Sarah create your own thread and pick winners there, keep a record give analysis have a field day.

Your choice entirely, you will not gain any friends by demanding credit just because you post winners, don't demand praise.

Your ok though definitely have some knowledge about gambling just cut out the Justin Bieber shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by MakePwithMe View Post
Ain't been here long, Sarah seems ok never said anything bad to me maybe a little weird, but if you want to cut out the haters Sarah create your own thread and pick winners there, keep a record give analysis have a field day.

Your choice entirely, you will not gain any friends by demanding credit just because you post winners, don't demand praise.

Your ok though definitely have some knowledge about gambling just cut out the Justin Bieber shit lol
You're misguided dude.
Palin:
*Boasts of wins all day long, every day, yet doesn't really post any.
*Blows successful posters, until they lose one and then it's the knife in the back.
*Continuously posts infantile, dumb and/or annoying stuff. With edits.
*Creates alias accounts to "stand up for him".

Etc, etc.. So no, Palin is not ok, far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
You're misguided dude.
Palin:
*Boasts of wins all day long, every day, yet doesn't really post any.
*Blows successful posters, until they lose one and then it's the knife in the back.
*Continuously posts infantile, dumb and/or annoying stuff. With edits.
*Creates alias accounts to "stand up for him".

Etc, etc.. So no, Palin is not ok, far from it.
merkel whenever you want a challenge put some money up and well go 1v1 ill own you. all your posts have 0 value your worthless but you already know that thats why you are a keyboard warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MakePwithMe View Post

ty im nice to people who are nice to me i dont get how whole forum sides with merkel dudes worthless i on the other hand post solid winners almost daily im not going to write analysis bs ill let my wins speak for themselves lol and jb posts are just for jokes

i dont get how whole forum sides with merkel

At what point do you take a look in the mirror and think maybe you're the issue? I mean it's not some big conspiracy against you Palin...you have genuinely turned like 15 or more (and that # only continues to grow) regular posters or leechers, as you'd call them, against you with your antics. You said you were on here to make $ and friends, that still the goal or are you just here to piss everybody off now?

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
What do you think about this game: Metalist Kharkiv vs Zorya
I found it on oddsportal and lots of people saying it will be win for Zorya..odds are very good and in my local bookies still 5.10, so if anyone have some more informations about this game please let us know...
Thanks to all!
noticed this one as well, unfortunately not available on my bookie, otherwise i'd play it

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
What do you think about this game: Metalist Kharkiv vs Zorya
I found it on oddsportal and lots of people saying it will be win for Zorya..odds are very good and in my local bookies still 5.10, so if anyone have some more informations about this game please let us know...
Thanks to all!

is this an under 21 game?