Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
Panionios game removed from 5dimes, this game screams fix for a draw so the teams get to safely avoid relegation.

Draw set at 1.2 - 1.3... if this ends tomorrow as an obvious fix I will wonder how UEFA doesn't investigate.
Not even on Bet365, fix then?

Panionios game removed from 5dimes, this game screams fix for a draw so the teams get to safely avoid relegation.

Draw set at 1.2 - 1.3... if this ends tomorrow as an obvious fix I will wonder how UEFA doesn't investigate.
Definitely. And probably the same goes for the Veria vs Asteras. Veria are the one that need the win to not get relegated and are playing a 5th place Asteras, who are a stronger side but can't climb or drop any lower/higher than they are at the moment. Veria are favored at 1,26 right now lol (1x2) since Asteras already qualifies for the PlayOffs.

I suggest making a parlay - Veria @1.26 and Panionios/Platanias DRAW @1.30 which will get you smth around 1,65
Odds aren't great but to those who don't give a fukk - get on this. Money is money. Nothing's promised but this all seems very simple.

You can get it at bwin.

IMO season-end convenience draws are very common. They even happen in the UCL in the group stage. As long as there's nobody caught holding a bag at the end of the match, UEFA is pretty much toothless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelegbar View Post
Aris - Giannina - Greece Super League OVER 2.5, 3.5

Odds keep dropping fast for the totals. Opening odds for over 2.5 @ Bwin were 2.05..now descended to 1.75 (Today they dropped from 1.95 to 1.75).

Not sure if this is fixed, playing this anyway. tail with caution
Its 1.07 on Betfair with 13k matched all on over 2.5 looks super fixed. (Can get it at 1.66 now)

Bulgarian league, Lyubimets AH+1.5 has been hammered from 2.4 to 1.7, Under 2.5 also been hammered across all books in the last two hours. Might be worth backing Unders if an early goal goes in. Unders gone from 3.2 to 1.6 on Bet 365, Bwin still at 2.2
Last edited by RJB87; 04-13-14 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB87 View Post
Other notable game is Leviadiakos vs PAOK, PAOK to win had been getting hammered across the books and has 5k on it on Betfair- which is a lot more then is usually on a day before any unfixed Greek game and also the over 2.5 looks to be getting hit again.
Odds movement on this game has been weird and PAOK drifted out so traded for a 5% loss of my stake.