Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
Looking at Croatian league, the second team that I've previously talked about.

Osijek - Zadar

Line movement for Osijek from 2.00 to 1.7 so far but not even a dime on this game yet.

We got plenty of time to see how much money will go into this game.

Zadar is 99% clear of relegation, Osijek is battling to stay out. Let's see what happens, don't bet on this game just yet.

Welp, this would have been a nice hit if I bet on it.

Just put me off because that Swedish game had a similar line movement but no money on it and ended up being bad.

Maybe this is fixed, maybe not. I don't know who fixes for such big leads. Unlike yesterdays Croatian game there's actual shots on target being taken, comparing to about 1 shot on target from the opponents yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
Welp, this would have been a nice hit if I bet on it.

Just put me off because that Swedish game had a similar line movement but no money on it and ended up being bad.

Maybe this is fixed, maybe not. I don't know who fixes for such big leads. Unlike yesterdays Croatian game there's actual shots on target being taken, comparing to about 1 shot on target from the opponents yesterday.

yeah agree with you here, kicking myself in hindsight but couldn't pull the trigger pre-game as there was no money on it on betfair.....

Quote Originally Posted by shhplit View Post
was just about to tell you to jump on casablanca over (from another poster) but they just scored again 2-0 just as I typed

I'm in US buddy the closest I'll get to live betting is the big leagues, and sometimes 5dimes puts up Argentina and other useless games when it's a slow day.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Some huge drop on Moroccan league Over.

I've been betting for many years now and Morocco Botola league is the most Under'ish.

Bookies almost every time have Over 1,5 as the Goal Line, not 2,5. And the 1,5 is usually at 1,90 or 2,10 etc.

So, there's this game in 2 hours, Raja Casablanca vs Hassania Agadir and the odds for the Over 1,5 have dropped from 2,40 to 1,70 pretty much in every book.

Some fkn huge drop for this league. Might see some goals !
thanks for this

3 goals before half time nothing beats a winner before half time cheers!