Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Some huge drop on Moroccan league Over.

I've been betting for many years now and Morocco Botola league is the most Under'ish.

Bookies almost every time have Over 1,5 as the Goal Line, not 2,5. And the 1,5 is usually at 1,90 or 2,10 etc.

So, there's this game in 2 hours, Raja Casablanca vs Hassania Agadir and the odds for the Over 1,5 have dropped from 2,40 to 1,70 pretty much in every book.

Some fkn huge drop for this league. Might see some goals !

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
Looking at Croatian league, the second team that I've previously talked about.

Osijek - Zadar

Line movement for Osijek from 2.00 to 1.7 so far but not even a dime on this game yet.

We got plenty of time to see how much money will go into this game.

Zadar is 99% clear of relegation, Osijek is battling to stay out. Let's see what happens, don't bet on this game just yet.

Guys, sorry waiting too long I wasn't home.

Osijek dropped from 2.0 to 1.6 but there's no action going on it. Don't want no one risking their money for something that's not a sure fix.

I'm skipping this game, but I wanna see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by SydBarrett View Post
I think that was a really strange one. Ended 0-0.
Was no money at Betfair though.
This thread is really cool and has opened my eyes to a new and profitable way of betting so would like to thank the decent posters in this thread that contribute good information (most posters bar SarahPalin). There was about 10k on this game 95% on one team usually there is jack all on the Ukrainian second division. Was a strange result given the odds movement.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB87 View Post
This thread is really cool and has opened my eyes to a new and profitable way of betting so would like to thank the decent posters in this thread that contribute good information (most posters bar SarahPalin). There was about 10k on this game 95% on one team usually there is jack all on the Ukrainian second division. Was a strange result given the odds movement.
Wtf why me
Last edited by SarahPalin; 04-12-14 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
Wtf im top 3 posters if you go straight by win percentage
Really have you calculated this? Sorry you just seem like your either really young and immature or pretty dumb and immature. There is a lot of good info in this thread and sharp bettors who know when something looks suspicious but you kind of just clog it up with lots of nonsense. Anyway don't want to rip on you too much as I imagine your only like 15-16 and have some growing up to do but you could learn a lot of stuff from this thread that could make you a lot of money in the long run.