Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
Wow, look at the legion of fans cheering you on.....

Fukking moron.
you spend all your time talking trash to people cause its the only attention you get in life stay broke last time i respond to you. unless you ever wanna put your money where your mouth is cause id bet your a losing better

Palin we do not want your 1.20 odds games, moreover your percentage is probability according to the odds, WTF system you talking about and why you saying chances for rigged? Are we here some stupid dudes? Noone likes your childish posts, get over it!

Find winners around evens or just shut up!
Last edited by addictedto; 04-09-14 at 03:26 AM.

2 early games that caught my eye, both starting at the same time in 5 hours:

Cyprus » Cyprus Cup » Doxa - APOEL - Apoel is deemed to win, but the odds are crap already, they were good yesterday, so better look at goals ...Over 2,5 @1.83 Paddy

Latvia » Virslīga » FK Daugavpils - FC Jurmala - Most of the bookies removed the match, Jurmala are proved fixers. Taking Over 3.5 @2.20 Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
2 early games that caught my eye, both starting at the same time in 5 hours:

Cyprus » Cyprus Cup » Doxa - APOEL - Apoel is deemed to win, but the odds are crap already, they were good yesterday, so better look at goals ...Over 2,5 @1.83 Paddy

Latvia » Virslīga » FK Daugavpils - FC Jurmala - Most of the bookies removed the match, Jurmala are proved fixers. Taking Over 3.5 @2.20 Marathon
home team for Latvia dropped 30% in 2 hours