Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Yes but when they scored a goal it was odd 11, and that was like 20' ...so it is very weird because i'm no expert but i would like this to go 2/1
Anyway i just find out that Blooming scored in last 14/14 matches at home, so maybe it is good option to play 1 full time(Just for fun) or just them to score in second half, odd for that is 1.72 and i think that is pretty good..

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
Yes but when they scored a goal it was odd 11, and that was like 20' ...so it is very weird because i'm no expert but i would like this to go 2/1
Anyway i just find out that Blooming scored in last 14/14 matches at home, so maybe it is good option to play 1 full time(Just for fun) or just them to score in second half, odd for that is 1.72 and i think that is pretty good..
Good luck on that .. Not much luck for me to play multiple Bettings on a single match that initially losing, not gonna try that for me..

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
alot of losers irl here merkel is your typical online person picked on most his life now the only time he feels powerful is behind his keyboard. keyboard warrior who pretends he makes money but wont post picks cause hes 100% loser. edabramov same
Sarah, you're like a little kitten to me, be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
alot of losers irl here merkel is your typical online person picked on most his life now the only time he feels powerful is behind his keyboard. keyboard warrior who pretends he makes money but wont post picks cause hes 100% loser. edabramov same
doubt it, just because they don't post plays doesn't mean they aren't making money. Guarantee that. When I make a bet I don't feel the need to jump onto SBR to air it to the forum. If I put every bet on here, 90% of the forum wouldn't know what the fck im talking about as I trade and second of all I don't have the time to put every single bet I make on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
doubt it, just because they don't post plays doesn't mean they aren't making money. Guarantee that. When I make a bet I don't feel the need to jump onto SBR to air it to the forum. If I put every bet on here, 90% of the forum wouldn't know what the fck im talking about as I trade and second of all I don't have the time to put every single bet I make on here.
yet you have time to come in this thread and read it all where i post my plays lol cool story bro