Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Again, if you are a lil bit slow - this thread is not about picks based on statistics, form and records, but dodgy scenarios and heavy odds movements. You were told several times already by different guys.
this thread is actually base upon nothing original poster just wanted to point out a fixed match

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
You guys seem to need some real games. Here they come:

Czech Republic » Youth League » Jihlava U21 - Varnsdorf U21 Double chance for away team @2.20 (big move our way)
Czech Republic » Youth League » Brno U21 - Sparta Prague U21 Double chance for away team @1.91 (big move our way)
Czech Republic » Youth League » Slavia Prague U21 - Slovacko U21 Over 3.5 @1.60 (going down straight from 2.35)

Let's see how many we hit out of 3 youth games.
Cheers.
Game 1 lost by a late decider in 86th minutes, unlucky 4:3.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
My Pribram pick was based on that exact notion. Just in case you are a bit slow.
Can you seriously explain your Pribram pick?

Once again your strict system is:
- Home team
- odds dropping on home team
- home team has a winning record

Pribram are the away team..odds not dropping and going the other way before the game

not having a go at you mate but just trying to understand what your doing because your giving us conflicting information

Quote Originally Posted by shhplit View Post

- Home team

Pribram are the away team..odds not dropping and going the other way before the game

not having a go at you mate but just trying to understand what your doing because your giving us conflicting information
another new person to this thread who is acting above the rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
another new person to this thread who is acting above the rest lol
explain how I am acting above the rest?

I'm merely questioning his insight behind his pick as he has stressed several times in this thread and his own he strictly only plays home game?

who are you his mother?

- Home team

Did you see my pick on my thread? No. My pick was basically to show you that you don't have to put bet after bet on to make money. All you have to do, is find value and smash the granny out of the line.

Addicted risked 3 units and he won 0.50 units.

I will risk 1 unit and Im confident of bringing home the play to win 0.91 units.

I made my play because the home team has been in awful form, in a previous H2H they were royally pounded by Pribram. Why the penetrate should I have to justify my plays to leeches on here trying to get money without doing the work.

explain how I am acting above the rest?

I'm merely questioning his insight behind his pick as he has stressed several times in this thread and his own he strictly only plays home game?

who are you his mother?
Mate, my own thread is my own plays that follow my system. The plays I put on here still have thought behind them, but they are not strictly kept on record.

They are for the lads.