Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
I don't need cred. I come to this forum for giggles. I do make money with binaries and you son, have no idea.
You make shit. Nobody makes money with these cause the fees associated are way too big and require a hit rate of 55% or more. Binaries are just a way to bring liquidity to market from idiots who believe a 1min chart will help them predicting the future, anyone with a minimum amount of knowledge in financial markets would know it.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Pribram U21 @ 1.91 (Bet 365)

Smash the granny out of that line.
I dont know why you are playing this game

you say you only play home teams

on top of that this away team is moving the opposite way going from 1.62 to 1.91 on bet365

are you trying to trick us all?

Quote Originally Posted by dudreuil74 View Post
You make shit. Nobody makes money with these cause the fees associated are way too big and require a hit rate of 55% or more. Binaries are just a way to bring liquidity to market from idiots who believe a 1min chart will help them predicting the future, anyone with a minimum amount of knowledge in financial markets would know it.
You know shit. Stay ignorant.
173053 1.37661 **** Call 02.04.14
23:13
00:00
$250.00 And many more like, just like so.

That is the last I will say about this, I should have never brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
we should all work together so much for people on the same team
Its kind of hard when you have people claiming to have a strict system and criteria

then see them list a play that is not part of his system but rather the odds are rising for the away team and he tells us to pound it?

......absolute trickery at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by amtopm View Post
Thanks mate. Will u be posting in your other thread. Nearly missed this one as i only check your other one regularly. DNB or straight up balls deep?
Mate I suggest you do some research before you blindly tail

odds for the away team Pribram have moved the other way from 1.62 to 1.91...

I would save your money for another play