Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DCAussie View Post
Claims he doesn't need cred, attempts to get cred. Lol
Your third post ever devoted to me? I'm honored! Nah, attempting to get cred would be posting bet sheets and binary picks or making claims on how much I make or boasting about the people I associate with etc... You know, the Gaze way.

I came here to hang with my friends: jhh brought me here, then Nguyen showed up and I renewed my friendship with him, then I spent some time on Giz, then I was about ready to leave and I stumbled upon Gaze. I'm still not sure about Palin, definitely dumb and irritating and self inflating, but way less fun than the others...
So bite me, SBR Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Dukla v Kralove (Czech Republic U21)

Surprised the home team is favourite, the away team has won it's last 5 games on the trot while Dukla's recent record is patchy.
Hradec Kralove always playing their monday games with benchplayers from first team (5 older players), i dont think these players will play today, will be probably even game, could go either way

Odds are shortening for Aresenal Sarandi in Argentina (Primeria Division).

Arsenal are an away team in the fixture against San Lorenzo. San Lorenzo are clear favourites but have won 2 out of the last 9 fixtures between these two clubs.

Good money also coming in for the Under 2.5 goal market in this fixture.

This match doesn't fit my criteria for a play, but you could do a lost worse than play the following:

Double chance: X2 @ 1.91 (Bet 365)
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.50 (Bet 365)

Majority of the cash on Betfair on the over/under market is for under 2.5, despite this fixture going over 3 times out of the last 5 meetings.

BOL, and sex to all.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Perfect example of outflanking the bookies. Away team is leading 0-3. As you'd expect judging by each team's respective recent form.
Was that?

a. official play
b. unofficial play
c. lean
d. half-lean
e. just a heads-up for the lads
h. for the record

To sum up - pathetic!
Last edited by addictedto; 04-03-14 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Was that?

a. official play
b. unofficial paly
c. lean
d. half-lean
e. just a heads-up for the lads
h. for the record

To sum up - pathetic!
Got to chuckle. All my plays are logged in my thread. Part of sports betting is discipline; I have a system and I only bet if all the criteria are checked.

In between time, I study matches and the markets for my own knowledge, ultimately, to make me a better sports investor. I share my thoughts with others on here.

However, I must admit, your post did bring a smile to my dial.

All the best champ.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
You guys seem to need some real games. Here they come:

Czech Republic » Youth League » Jihlava U21 - Varnsdorf U21 Double chance for away team @2.20 (big move our way)
Czech Republic » Youth League » Brno U21 - Sparta Prague U21 Double chance for away team @1.91 (big move our way)
Czech Republic » Youth League » Slavia Prague U21 - Slovacko U21 Over 3.5 @1.60 (going down straight from 2.35)

Let's see how many we hit out of 3 youth games.
Cheers.
Slavia 6:0 wow