Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Veria FC - Xanthi - Greece Super League

Just wondering, is there something we don't know about this match? why are Xanthi underdogs?

Veria is in the 17th place, Xanthi is in the 13th place, and the odds are 1.30 for Veria to win. Anyway odds are starting to drop for Xanthi, might worth a shot @ DNB

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
My advice is for people to cut back on the number of plays they are making, some people here going to get burnt at this rate.
Exactly. Every match listed on Odds Portal is selected in this thread. We need to be more selective.

The only match of interest for me so far today is that Greece Veria - Xanthi game. It looks a bit like the Kallonis fix except that theres no money at Betfair.

Part 5

Botev Plovdiv - Levski BUL Botev to win @1.81 [11% drop from 2.04] AussiePunter 2-0
Tigres v Atlante MEX Tigres to win @1.74 [11% drop] AussiePunter 6-0
Inter Baku (Azerbaijan Cup) DNB @ 1.80 AussiePunter 0-0 /
Ferencvaros (Hungary League Cup) @1.53
AussiePunter 4-0
Strommen v Baerum Under 2.5 goals @ 2.40 [money coming] AussiePunter 1-0
Omonia v Apoel CYP Apoel to win @1.70 [crazy drop all day long] addictedto 0-0
Pretoria v Bidvest SAF Pretoria to win @??? [home team from dog to fav] AussiePunter 0-0
OFI v Panathinaikos GRE Under 2.5 @??? [40,000 matched on the U2.5 on BF] AussiePunter 1-0
Raja v Kenitra MOR Kenitra to win @3.05 [huge drop of 37% later on] pellumb 5-0
Atletico Belo v Nacional Asuncion Atletico Belo to win @??? MustWinPlease 1-1
Bolivar La Paz v Flamengo Bolivar DNB @??? MustWinPlease 1-0
Plovdiv v Dobrudzha BUL/CUP Dobrudzha to win 2-1 [over 2.5 at 1.36, under 3.5 smashed down] AussiePunter 2-0

Kalloni v OFI GRE Kalloni to win @??? [huge drop] Unsteeled101 1-0
Nefto - Loko Sofia BUL/CUP Over 2.5 or O 3.5 @??? [Crazy amounts on overs] LIVE at 70' on 1-0 addictedto 0-2
Tarlungeni (Romania) @ 2.15 v Berceni [fast dropping odds, Bet365 removed] AussiePunter 1-0
Amiens DNB @ 1.62 (France National Ligue) AussiePunter 2-0
Oriente Petrolero @ 1.73 (Bolivia) AussiePunter 4-0
Yongin City @ 1.90 DNB (South Korea) AussiePunter 0-1
Yongin City Under 2.5 @ 1.65 AussiePunter 0-1
FC Jurmala vs FK Jelgava LAT FK Jelgava to win @1.70 [drop from 2,7 to 1,7 in a couple of hours] OGUCCI-SBR 1-3
Savona - Vicenza in Italy - Draw @2.30 [dropped from 2.80 and some bookie removed it] addictedto 1-0
Last edited by TheSportsAnalyst; 03-26-14 at 08:24 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

puregambling gave TheSportsAnalyst 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The only two games worth of note for today:

Zeta - OFK Petrovac (MON)
Drop of 18.5%the away side in mid morning on a big asian bookie. Not a biggest league but a drop at 11am CET means that some thousands should be in.
No more bets are allowed on the 1X2 on that bookie.
Bet365 was very late opening and they were forced to lower again the odds by a further 15% despite being in-line with the market.
The best I found now for OFK is 3.15 so I'll give it a try.
Looking at the standings it should be only a wrong opening line so wager at your own risk.
Anyway it looks like pretty safe that OFK won't lose today.

Zweckel - Neuernkirchen (GER/5)
Drop of 20% on Bet365 and game removed from the book.
A lot of bookies still offer Zweckel at 2.55 and an home win lookas absolutely possible.
BetVictor even have them at 2.63, so I'll pull the trigger.

Small stakes as I've already been lucky in India this morning.
1 out of 2 and I'll be happy.