Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SydBarrett View Post
Thanks TSA.
About the Sweden U17 match i have followed the odds movements as i am Swedish. In Sweden the government has bookmaking monopoly and the company Svenska Spel (Swedish Games) do not offer this match.
Its a very interesting drop on Austria.

why are degfores u21 so shit? sundsvall raping them. they are both in the same league for the seniors i think, cant be that much between them?

Just a quick list on what I've kept on my list since this morning with the reasoning behind (because this is the purpose of the thread):

Johor to win @3.10 [suspicious league, very good drop, 188bet removed the 1X2 for a few hours]: 2-1 WIN

Austria U20 Handball +4.5 @1.95 [1X2 dropped since this morning, from 13.00 to an avg. of 5.4 now, probable wrong line, took AH because of value gone on the 1X2 atm of posting it]

Pau - Strasbourg FRA Basket U 156.5 @1.52 [probably wrong opening line judging by team stats, 19% drop and line moved by 4.5 on Pinnacle]

Still monitoring a couple of things though.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
thanks for this one man
You're wecolme dude. It was an easy one, no need to thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
Just a quick list on what I've kept on my list since this morning with the reasoning behind (because this is the purpose of the thread):

Johor to win @3.10 [suspicious league, very good drop, 188bet removed the 1X2 for a few hours]: 2-1 WIN

Austria U20 Handball +4.5 @1.95 [1X2 dropped since this morning, from 13.00 to an avg. of 5.4 now, probable wrong line, took AH because of value gone on the 1X2 atm of posting it]

Pau - Strasbourg FRA Basket U 156.5 @1.52 [probably wrong opening line judging by team stats, 19% drop and line moved by 4.5 on Pinnacle]

Still monitoring a couple of things though.
Let's add another one.

Spezia v Trapani O 2.5 dropped from 2.31 to 2.00 on Pinny during the afternoon. A 13% drop in a not so easy league.
The total matched on Betfair for the OU is not so big but anyway at least 10 to 15 times higher than Serie B average.
Spezia last three matches: 0 over 3 under. Spezia is 2-6 on over 2.5 in their last 8 games.
Trapani last three matches: 0 over 3 under. Trapani is 1-7 on over 2.5 in their last 8 games.
Mmmmh.

So let's pull the tigger: Over 2.5 @2.10 in this match.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
sometimes this kind of drop are due to the weather, have you checked the weather ?
Usually the bad weather influences the under, not the over.
Anyway I live not more than 150km away from La Spezia and if the weather is more or less the same than here it should be very cloudy, cold (7-8 degrees Celsius) with some rain.

Juve Stabia v Padova - Match Odds
Betting on: Juve Stabia
Total matched on this event: €69,675
Betting summary - Volume: €52,792
Last price matched: 2.36
Serie B in Italy, starts in 13 minutes.

Falkirk v Dumbarton - Match Odds
Betting on: Dumbarton
Total matched on this event: €10,504
Betting summary - Volume: €6,143
Last price matched: 3.65
High betting volume for Dumbarton, already at 2.86 at SBOBET