Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

About Partizan game: I've read on Presov official site that some players didn't travelled with the team due to a virus and various injuries.
Maybe it was just a smart punter valuing a Partizan win at 10.00 very good and pounding the line with some euros...
The other line movements could have been just mugs blindly following the money. If so we should have a reverse line movement in Presov favour approaching match start.

Do not forget that back in November Presov outscored Partizan in Slovakia by 27 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
About Partizan game: I've read on Presov official site that some players didn't travelled with the team due to a virus and various injuries.
Maybe it was just a smart punter valuing a Partizan win at 10.00 very good and pounding the line with some euros...
The other line movements could have been just mugs blindly following the money. If so we should have a reverse line movement in Presov favour approaching match start.

Do not forget that back in November Presov outscored Partizan in Slovakia by 27 goals.
Instead of coming in with the negative vibes, why don't you bring us some plays!!!

We all want to make money and get laid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PavelSpr View Post
today is the early market so bettors have small limits and every 85€ in 188bet for example reduces the odd by 0.03 points. Now think how many people you need to destroy this market completely? And It's not fixed if someone would be ever consider it in this case
Nobody said it is fixed.Deportes are winless , have not scored a single goal and have nothing to play for.The Strongest should win if they want to go through.

Iv come across something that has taken my interest slightly

Piast Gliwice vs Leiga - Poland - Starts in 30 mins.
under 2.5 goals 2.15

this is my first time putting one up here so it might not come in - the reason I picked it out is because I see the odds dropping but very very slowly - and the fact that on betfair there was 15,000 placed in total on that market and 13,000 was on under.

please dont kill me