Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Something doesnt seam right with the strongest v blooming in bolivia.

Away team is leading 0-1 but is at 3.00 plus?

Home team is at 2.00?
dude what should the odd be according to you ?? If a home team is priced @ 1.30 before kick off and they concede the first goal , then 2,00 is the fair odd.Not to mention that The Strongest can score for fun in their league

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
dude what should the odd be according to you ?? If a home team is priced @ 1.30 before kick off and they concede the first goal , then 2,00 is the fair odd.Not to mention that The Strongest can score for fun in their league
Good question. I am learning at this all the time. From what I have seen, I'd expect the away team to become favourite after scoring the first goal, as the bookies adjust their lines. Certainly, the away team (that has just scored to lead 0-1) should not be a $3.00+ price with the home team at $2.00 - $2.40.

Even the DNB for the away team was at $2.10 (leading 0-1).

To me it was clearly a fix based on the odds alone.

I read an article on fixing in european football. In it, a guy could tell a game was fixed based on line movements in play.

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
dont know why everyone so hard up on aussie punter dude is one of few who throws up genuinely solids tips and suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Good question. I am learning at this all the time. From what I have seen, I'd expect the away team to become favourite after scoring the first goal, as the bookies adjust their lines. Certainly, the away team (that has just scored to lead 0-1) should not be a $3.00+ price with the home team at $2.00 - $2.40.

Even the DNB for the away team was at $2.10 (leading 0-1).

To me it was clearly a fix based on the odds alone.

I read an article on fixing in european football. In it, a guy could tell a game was fixed based on line movements in play.
In almost any league, if the home team is 1.30 before kick off and losing 0-1 half time - then they will be around 2.20-2.50. this is very basic stuff, im not sure how you can not know this - but manage to find kalloni fix, which was very good call.