Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
They why play it? Quit cluttering up the thread.
Yeah, one pick clutters the thread, not Merkel and his buddy's spam, right?

@Edabramov, have you NEVER posted a pick anywhere which you were not confident in, but thought it had value? I mean how much fuking confident can one be on a game with 30 odds? You'd expect 50-60% confidence? Well tough shit, you will never get 50%, THAT'S WHY THE ODDS ARE SO HIGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
Yeah, one pick clutters the thread, not Merkel and his buddy's spam, right?

@Edabramov, have you NEVER posted a pick anywhere which you were not confident in, but thought it had value? I mean how much fuking confident can one be on a game with 30 odds? You'd expect 50-60% confidence? Well tough shit, you will never get 50%, THAT'S WHY THE ODDS ARE SO HIGH.

man up to the loss instead of coming up with the low confidence excuse.

so you got a new guy i heard

Yeah and that guy has different guys, this one was new, hence LOW CONFIDENCE.
Still, you can go 15-5 with your fixes, and boast about profit of 20 units, whereas I can go 3-15 and make 60 units, but you will mock me all the way and call every hit a coincidence, so I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
Yeah and that guy has different guys, this one was new, hence LOW CONFIDENCE.
Still, you can go 15-5 with your fixes, and boast about profit of 20 units, whereas I can go 3-15 and make 60 units, but you will mock me all the way and call every hit a coincidence, so I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I'll only mock if you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Updated Record

10 wins
2 losses
3 pushes

+6.4 units
Close with the qatar game, but a late goal looks like it snuffed out our cash. I was in bed in Australia. Still, at least we got a push. A lot of the time it is the process that you need to review, not necessary the result.

Dont be happy if you put on a bet after 2 mins research and it wins. Long term success comes from diligent work and research. It is the process, not the result.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Close with the qatar game, but a late goal looks like it snuffed out our cash. I was in bed in Australia. Still, at least we got a push. A lot of the time it is the process that you need to review, not necessary the result.

Dont be happy if you put on a bet after 2 mins research and it wins. Long term success comes from diligent work and research. It is the process, not the result.
well said champ. will all your tips be put on here or is there somewhere where i subscribe